Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Take this how you want but I am just passing on something I heard today.
So I went to look at a job today in Withdean Road(they are building 3 new builds up there) Speaking to the site manager about the spec on some flooring and he said one of the plots have been sold to Glenn Murray, He then said he was pretty sure he is signing for Brighton. I know Glenn lives locally still so wont believe it till he signs but he seems pretty sure.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
And so it begins. Only May as well

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So I went to look at a job today in Withdean Road(they are building 3 new builds up there) Speaking to the site manager about the spec on some flooring and he said one of the plots have been sold to Glenn Murray, He then said he was pretty sure he is signing for Brighton. I know Glenn lives locally still so wont believe it till he signs but he seems pretty sure.

Nothing new about the Withdean purchase, this was reported last October http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1380...has_snapped_up_one_of_these_plush_new_homes_/

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Im only passing on what i was told today, Just seemed weird how the bloke told me about him signing considering i didn't ask him and he doesn't know that i even like football. Sure we will find out soon enough.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always worth passing on info like this regardless op - at least you have a source and said you were just passing on info. I, for one, appreciate it :thumbsup:

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Always worth passing on info like this regardless op - at least you have a source and said you were just passing on info. I, for one, appreciate it :thumbsup:

Wish i never bothered to be honest. One thing i would say is, the flooring he/His misses have picked is not my cup of tea!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Pretty sure he's pulling your pisser, doubt anyone knows anything just yet. I know a guy who's adamant he's going to Reading, but he's probably about as reliable as anything else on here! I've only had what I thought was a reliable source feed me info once, luckily I didn't post it as it turned out to be wrong.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Pretty sure he's pulling your pisser, doubt anyone knows anything just yet. I know a guy who's adamant he's going to Reading, but he's probably about as reliable as anything else on here! I've only had what I thought was a reliable source feed me info once, luckily I didn't post it as it turned out to be wrong.

I have never met the bloke till today, but like i said he seemed pretty sure. Nothing is final till the contract is signed, He could still live there and play for Fulham or Reading couldn't he.
Only passing the info.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wish i never bothered to be honest. One thing i would say is, the flooring he/His misses have picked is not my cup of tea!

It's not like you've come on here making out you're 'in the know' like some do when they receive information - whether it's true or not. I always pass on what I hear - 70% of the time it never comes off I'd say - doesn't always mean the info was duff either. Occasionally, I hear something that turns out to be true.

Oh, on that note, we're in for Jake Livermore apparently. Wants to move back down south. Obviously nothing done as they're probably going up & probably won't happen but you never know. Friend of a friend told me so not a clue if true but apparently they've been good with info before. May as well write it here juuuuust in case...

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
It's not like you've come on here making out you're 'in the know' like some do when they receive information - whether it's true or not. I always pass on what I hear - 70% of the time it never comes off I'd say - doesn't always mean the info was duff either. Occasionally, I hear something that turns out to be true.

Oh, on that note, we're in for Jake Livermore apparently. Wants to move back down south. Obviously nothing done as they're probably going up & probably won't happen but you never know. Friend of a friend told me so not a clue if true but apparently they've been good with info before. May as well write it here juuuuust in case...

If it means Livermore doesn't come here, I hope Hull go up.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I like these stories, its the football equivalent of campfire tales!

campfire.jpg

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I have never met the bloke till today, but like i said he seemed pretty sure. Nothing is final till the contract is signed, He could still live there and play for Fulham or Reading couldn't he.
Only passing the info.

Yeah, sorry, I meant the bit about him signing for us, I know he's bought the place there. My reply wasn't meant to sound like a dig.
I'm hoping Glenn gets a contract sorted out sooner rather than later, whether it be for us or not, as I figure he's likely to be one of the most talked about transfers on here this summer. If Eddie Howe hadn't been such a little poison dwarf he may have already been here.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Yeah, sorry, I meant the bit about him signing for us, I know he's bought the place there. My reply wasn't meant to sound like a dig.
I'm hoping Glenn gets a contract sorted out sooner rather than later, whether it be for us or not, as I figure he's likely to be one of the most talked about transfers on here this summer. If Eddie Howe hadn't been such a little poison dwarf he may have already been here.

Has he not still got 2 years on his contract at Bmouth? I know hes on a free but i bet he would want decent money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here