Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KARMA Police spotted in Croydon yesterday

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
These guys got their funding cut in 2010. Apparently made some arrests in the Wembley area yesterday evening

Great to see them back, full order should be restored within 12 months

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Soz mate, been out on the razz all afternoon and can't understand a word that you've wrote ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Soz mate, been out on the razz all afternoon and can't understand a word that you've wrote ???

Maybe a bit too cryptic, just saying that after 6 years, Karma has finally caught up with a certain football team. Long may it continue..

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Has it though?.

They lost a CUP FINAL. They are still in the premier League and will still sign players for vastly more than we will this summer. They will also be getting their hands on that insane TV money.

There is no Karma there in my mind

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Karma hey ?
Claiming karma from another team beating us and a player who played a few games for you for his development ?
Karma would be beating us at Selhurst , or in a final maybe ?
But carry on, I'm sure it's a great comfort to you in the Brighton bubble :whistle:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Karma hey ?
Claiming karma from another team beating us and a player who played a few games for you for his development ?
But carry on, I'm sure it's a great comfort to you in the Brighton bubble :whistle:
1d932ad9dc30821ca7d57ccb9510797f.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Karma hey ?

Nope, you ignoramus. What you're describing is revenge. It's different from karma.

Billy No Mates, thick as two short planks and a Palace fan. Lucky you.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I wouldn't say it is a "comfort" as we don't really need comforting... having just completed the most enjoyable season of football watching that I have had in 40 years of following the Albion - and with another one lined up that looks like being just as good.

Palace, meanwhile, spent the second half of the season struggling from game to game in relegation form and now your manager and fans have made tits of themselves on a global stage.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I wouldn't say it is a "comfort" as we don't really need comforting... having just completed the most enjoyable season of football watching that I have had in 40 years of following the Albion - and with another one lined up that looks like being just as good.

Palace, meanwhile, spent the second half of the season struggling from game to game in relegation form and now your manager and fans have made tits of themselves on a global stage.

Says a lot when your most enjoyable season in 40 years was yet another failure. Play offs next season? :eek:

Palace have plenty to do over the summer but as ever you Tarquins are still in our shadow.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Karma hey ?

Karma for Tony Pulis perhaps. He keeps keep in the Premier League as it costs him 3m. It was in the contract but that's bad karma man...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think the best karma was the constant use of shef wed :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here