Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gloating

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Gloating over our croydon friends embarrassing misfortune and tinpottery isn't big and isn't clever. Surely we should do the right thing and put an end to all this rejoicing, we should know when to stop.........how does august sound?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds good

- Can't fill Selhurst Park in the Premier League
- Couldn't sell out their Wembley allocation even with the help of the Croydon Red Devils buying tickets in their end
- Pardew, just Pardew, what more is there to say on that one
- Never won a significant trophy in their history
- The wages of Cabaye
- The beamback
- BHA Legend Jesse Lingard
- The open top trophy bus tour

etc. etc.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I was hoping they just gave us a defeat but no they delivered so much more. Palace the club that just keep on giving*

*unless you are one of their creditors

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
any photos of full kit wankers from yesterday? Always good for a laugh. There must have been loads of them?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I was hoping they just gave us a defeat but no they delivered so much more. Palace the club that just keep on giving*

*unless you are one of their creditors
Exactly , from having the potential to be a day they would never let us forget they managed to turn it into an unmitigated disaster, from the wanky dancing to going from a winning position to losing to an ex Albion goalscorer....... fantastic!!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Gloating over our croydon friends embarrassing misfortune and tinpottery isn't big and isn't clever. Surely we should do the right thing and put an end to all this rejoicing, we should know when to stop.........how does august sound?

No, because August is the month we'll have to point out that the Charity Shield is Leicester v Man Utd, and then there'll be the first home fixture at Selhurst where they won't be presenting the Cup to their fans. September will probably be out as West Ham will likely still be in the Europa League, maybe October too. Next is the draw for the third round of next year's FA Cup, probably with a member of last year's winning team doing the draw, and a lot of teams will be hoping to draw the Holders, is that November or December? Then Palace's first game in their non-defence of the FA Cup will happen in January.

So really, I guess 2017 at the earliest?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
any photos of full kit wankers from yesterday? Always good for a laugh. There must have been loads of them?

Not full kit wanker but certainly not the full ticket wanker

image.jpeg

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
You're just setting yourself up for deserved ridicule when you lose a final at Wembley & have to make your way home dressed in padded fancy dress. It gives me much glee to think of that tool on public transport making his sad weary way home. Added mirth if he had to stand sweating holding back the tears in a packed carriage of celebrating Man Yoo fans

I'd never wear face paint for similar reasons. Lose & it's ultimate embarrassment in tear streaked shame. I feel uplifted at the thought of thousands of Croydon plastics with their faces a runny mess of red & blue. Knowing that will have happened on a large scale will have me smiling for some time. Thanks for the laughter. Credit where it's Par-due after all

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nope can't agree with the OP on this one........sure i could do the adult thing and be humble and stop right now,sure it's a bit childlike and..............well let's just stop things right now...

After the season we have just had and their fans coming on here (to which i GWF has no real problem with) coupled with the fact that i was raised as an Albion fan in an age when Palace were the detested,also allow for the fact that even if i carry on all summer (which to be honest after all that happened on cup final day) i/we could carry it on for the next year.....and some.....

Would pale into stratosphofic pure unadulterated sheer insignificance (not unlike palace) in the grand scheme........i digress..............it would be nothing to what they would be doing to us right now,on here and for that reason.....

I will continue to gloat......:rave:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When will they learn - its spelt palarse not palace:dunce:

No that is just silly, never got why that is funny, in the school playground yes but not in adulthood.
the same as "arseanal" of "Chelski" ???
not exactly rid breaking humour is it :(

But Palace fans wearing full kits, now that is funny :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here