And . . . . unclench!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Saw one of them walking along the north stand concorse

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Look, Parish is a passionate fan and decent businessman with dosh, not unlike our own chairman in some ways. He is going to grate the sh*t of us Brighton fans, but he has done a lot of things right since they went up. If I was a Palace fan I'd love him.

Bright on the other hand is a complete and embarrassing tool. A terrible, one-eyed 'journalist/presenter' (ie not at all) and you do have to wonder how he continues to get work in that area.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Look, Parish is a passionate fan and decent businessman with dosh, not unlike our own chairman in some ways. He is going to grate the sh*t of us Brighton fans, but he has done a lot of things right since they went up. If I was a Palace fan I'd love him.

Bright on the other hand is a complete and embarrassing tool. A terrible, one-eyed 'journalist/presenter' (ie not at all) and you do have to wonder how he continues to get work in that area.

Agree with this...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Couldn't agree more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here