Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mature, sensible reflections on the FA Cup final

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

One-nil down, two one up, that's how Man U won the Cup

One nil, and you f***ked it up..

You'll never win the Cup, and now you're gonna believe us...

They only had ten men...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm watching Michael Macintyre and am finding it funny and heartwarming :lolol:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Your shit and you know you are

"Alan Pardew's red and blue army" LOL

"You're getting sacked in the morning" - (Should be the other way around really"

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
In all seriousness what a SHITE game of football with 2 poor teams. I wonder if the mangers of the better teams that played reserve teams & got knocked out regret it now...?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

One-nil down, two one up, that's how Man U won the Cup

One nil, and you f***ked it up..

You'll never win the Cup, and now you're gonna believe us...

They only had ten men...

...I just knew that it wouldn't be :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzf***inghellzzzzzzzzzzphewzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzhahahahahahahahahahahahahazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and relax.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Got to be pleased for West Ham also. How much more do they deserve that Europa League spot than Palace, been a brilliant season for them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The start of a marvellous decline I should think. We will swap places with them next season, which would be lovely.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I feel a bit for the few decent Palace fans out there that have to put up with the club and Pardew and have turned out when they were in the lower divisions.
Like the ones that support REMF every year.
Let's not forget that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I feel a bit for the few decent Palace fans out there that have to put up with the club and Pardew and have turned out when they were in the lower divisions.
Like the ones that support REMF every year.
Let's not forget that.

Let's forget it tonight.

We can remember it again tomorrow.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And to think that the winning goal was scored by someone who has played for Brighton (albeit on loan) the football gods were smiling this afternoon

el punal

In all seriousness what a SHITE game of football with 2 poor teams. I wonder if the mangers of the better teams that played reserve teams & got knocked out regret it now...?

Yor're right! I managed to hold out on watching the non-event of the year until the second half. My God, it was as ponderous as an elephant with piles. The only good thing was United winning with a goal by an Albion player. I will sleep well tonight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It could have been an honourable defeat. It really could have been.

However, with his catastrophically misjudged disco dance at 1-0, Pardew actually found a way to make it completely the opposite. He looked an utter tool again. He made Palace look like the spiv chancers that we all know they are.

There's ways to lose a Final. And Pardew just went global on the worst possible way. Bloody marvellous - he truly was MADE for Palace.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With an appearance in the FA Cup Final, Palace fans can now look forward to consolidation and progress in the forthcoming league season.

Just like Aston Villa fans did 12 months earlier.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wasn't it that Mike Ward clown who said the rivalry with Palace was ridiculous? Honestly, if ever there was a case of one bandwagon jumper not understanding his ADOPTED club, that was it.

It is like a Yeovil fan telling Spurs not to be hung up about Arsenal, or a Cambridge fan telling Man City that their dislike of Man Utd is all very juvenile.

Never taken him seriously since, and genuinely amazed the club have.

Brighton/Palace is in the blood, and always will be.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It could have been an honourable defeat. It really could have been.

However, with his catastrophically misjudged disco dance at 1-0, Pardew actually found a way to make it completely the opposite. He looked an utter tool again. He made Palace look like the spiv chancers that we all know they are.

There's ways to lose a Final. And Pardew just went global on the worst possible way. Bloody marvellous - he truly was MADE for Palace.

This. Just...this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here