Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm disappointed. The red shite may do better next season, like Chelsea did at the start of thuis.

Hang on . . . . :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the funny thing is, what decent players they have their are the youngsters LVG has decided to bring on, exactly what Mourinho is not known for. and Mata. cant see he's going to rebuild half the side.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That was exactly what I thought.

Could have let the man enjoy the win for a couple of days.

I am sure his bank balance won't mind, it will be interesting if Mourinho gets this so badly wrong as he did at Chelsea as could define his career as a manager

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sky must be wetting themselves at the thought of all the hype they can throw at the Manc derby next season now it'll be Pep vs. Jose as well.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I am sure his bank balance won't mind, it will be interesting if Mourinho gets this so badly wrong as he did at Chelsea as could define his career as a manager
Of course money is important to these people in football but they are in the game to win things as much as the cash.

Totally lacking in class.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was exactly what I thought.

Could have let the man enjoy the win for a couple of days.

I'm sure he'd have been well aware he was leaving after the game don't worry. But yes, timing could have been delayed a bit eh :shrug:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here