Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coaching situation at the Albion.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Does anyone know if the club expect to appoint a first team coach in the summer? Nathan Jones was never replaced or did I miss something?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just because he is a well loved player does not mean he is coaching material.
Has he even got his coaching badges?
As others have said he adores playing and I think he will until he drops, hope he does not go to Spain in the lower leagues, would love to see him down here in Plymouth if they get promoted.
I think we need a badged up coach with Premier League experience for next season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just because he is a well loved player does not mean he is coaching material.
Has he even got his coaching badges?
As others have said he adores playing and I think he will until he drops, hope he does not go to Spain in the lower leagues, would love to see him down here in Plymouth if they get promoted.
I think we need a badged up coach with Premier League experience for next season.

We need whoever CH thinks best complements him and CC. We don't want jobs for the boys.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Simon Rusk seems to have moved up and spends most of his while within the first team coaching set up and Vic Bragg tends to take the development squad on a daily basis although Rusk still is with them on matchdays.

I guess the question is whether Rusk is promoted full time to Nathan Jones' position and then the vacancy is switched to a coach for the development squad.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here