Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Partridge or Alan Pardew mad?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

My wife genuinely asked me this morning, if Alan Partridge was the manager of Palarse.
I have not stopped laughing at the thought of this being true.
Have tried to see if there is any video of Pardew saying aha, but unfortunately I cannot find anything.
So over to you geniuses :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Whilst i don't mind wasting my time typing a reply to this thread,i have no intention wasting any time even bothering to check...... call me boring.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Well one's a narcisisstic comedian and the other's a narcissistic comedian, so I can well understand your wife's confusion.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Come into the WAGs Lounge Lynn, these are SEX people!"

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
"Dan's a fantastic man! He really is. I was talking to him early and he asked me what kind of phone I had and I said a Motorola Timeport. And he said, 'that's saaad, you want to upgrade'. I said, so do you - to a new face. He nearly soiled himself! He said he was laughing so hard he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils, and that made me laugh. But...my nostrils were clear."

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Dan's a fantastic man! He really is. I was talking to him early and he asked me what kind of phone I had and I said a Motorola Timeport. And he said, 'that's saaad, you want to upgrade'. I said, so do you - to a new face. He nearly soiled himself! He said he was laughing so hard he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils, and that made me laugh. But...my nostrils were clear."

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am having a bet on Pardew to be first manager to be sacked in Premiership next year.

He had two of the best wingers at his disposal in the Premiership last year and only stayed up because the 2 relegated teams last year were absolutely in turmoil in terms of the Managers they appointed to try and keep them up and Norwich had a Manager out of his depth at that level

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Available in a WH Smith bargain bin, circa 2017.

Pardew6-toe.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here