Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patrick Webber

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Lets hope they do the same as they did with another years ago. This one they trained up then gave him a free transfer to Brighton where he went on to score in the cup final and later play for Spurs and England. Remember Gary Stephens

Rabeen

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing
One of my ex-pupils (when he was 10). A lovely boy back then, so very pleased for him to get a chance with a club like Ipswich. I haven't seen him play recently so can't say how good he has become.

Blue_Boy

Apr 26, 2016
North Of The Wall
Lets hope they do the same as they did with another years ago. This one they trained up then gave him a free transfer to Brighton where he went on to score in the cup final and later play for Spurs and England. Remember Gary Stephens

Was his surname not spelt Stevens? That was a nice piece of scouting when Ipswich let him go but he wasn't a local lad on our doorstep so I'd not class him as one we missed out on first time round

It used to confuse me when our Gary & the Gary Stevens at Everton both went to the 1986 World Cup

I remember the joke at the time that Bobby Robson - who was infamously bad with player's names - selected both Garys to make sure he got the right one

Let Ipswich develop the Worthing lad till he sees sense & comes here by which time we'll be in the Prem ��

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here