Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Bobby

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Always hoped he'd end his career with us and never expected him to contribute as much as he has done, despite the injuries and lay-offs this season. He's "ours" again.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Thanks for everything Bobster. Not least those winners against Leeds and Bristol and that sublime assist for Hemed.

When he got that superb chip at Leeds, I knew we were in for a landmark season.

True legend.

PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
You are the bizz Bobby...just cannot tell you how much pleasure you have given to me and my son over the years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Two massive memories. The goal away at Bury many years ago, and when you came on earlier this season to resume matters. Legend. Complete legend. :bowdown:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Total Legend and our Talisman.

Best of luck, Bobby.

D

Deleted member 2719

Good luck Sir Bobby,
When I met a whu scout on hols in magaluf when you were with us first time and he said you were never premiership because of your pace I basically disagreed and said you were far more than just pace, I am so glad you proved him wrong.

You were the man and still are the man in my eyes I only wish you could be playing longer so I can show my son what a legend you are.

All the best.

:clap2::clap2::albion2::goal:

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Suprised and sad to see his tweet earlier suggesting he isnt quite ready to retire. Has been immense this season and his signing triggered the season-full joy and hope we have been blessed with

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Thanks for the memories. The winner vs Bristol City truly christened the Amex

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Peterboro away,9 years 45 away games with out seeing us win away,happy feelings BZ thank you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He done his bit for us, cheerio bobby

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Showed our other strikers the art of finishing this season, shame his body can't quite hack it any more. But was fantastic the short time we had with him anyway, another closed chapter that will hopefully lead to a bigger and better story

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Loved watching this skinny lad get better and better at Withdean, so glad he came home. I was in Grimsby to see the last goal of his first spell, and at Leeds to see his first of this one, this time with my son by my side. He grew up on tales and video clips of Zamora, and then had the chance to see Bobby sticking them away for the Albion in the flesh, it was special for me and more so for my son.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here