Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Members
    born and bred in Eastbourne but now live in West Midlands

betting for next season.....

0 Not allowed!
    currently 12-1 and 5th favourites behind Newcastle Norwich villa and derby guess that's about right at the moment

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      I would agree but possibly add whoever loses the play off Hull or Wednesday.
      Members
      born and bred in Eastbourne but now live in West Midlands

0 Not allowed!
      Hull if lose play off final will be above us don't think Wednesday would be but in a way we're not expected to win it next season that'll keep us off the radar so to speak
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Daft to put any money down before August before we know what the close season signings are.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Daft to put any money down before August before we know what the close season signings are.
      It's an EDUCATED risk to take an early price now, but if you have inside information that we are about to make a couple of SPECTACULAR singings then a punt would be in order before the price crashers due to it

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oldboyroy View Post
      currently 12-1 and 5th favourites behind Newcastle Norwich villa and derby guess that's about right at the moment
      Pretty much. It would be good to get Hull out of the way and back in the Prem as Wednesday are not all that.

Newcastle's demolition of Spurs on the final day is an indicator of things to come next season, although rumours about Norwich's precarious finances and the appointment of Di Matteo at Villa are welcome news.
      "Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Any top scorer odds up yet?

If Newcastle decide to play Adam Armstrong themselves, rather than loaning out again, I'll be keen to see his odds.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oldboyroy View Post
      Hull if lose play off final will be above us don't think Wednesday would be but in a way we're not expected to win it next season that'll keep us off the radar so to speak
      Disagree, I'm pretty sure Hull's finance will be pulled if they don't make it and Bruce as well as many of their players will leave.

They will be the lesser competitor out the two next season I imagine, Sheff Wed will be their standard annoying selves and no more than 2 pts a season.

I fully expect Hull to make it though, unfortunately.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      I would agree but possibly add whoever loses the play off Hull or Wednesday.
      No, despite being in the final I believe both those teams have had their season, Wednesday in particular! Think both will underachieve next season whatever division they are in.
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      It's an EDUCATED risk to take an early price now, but if you have inside information that we are about to make a couple of SPECTACULAR singings then a punt would be in order before the price crashers due to it
      The three relegated teams have all shortened in the last week - there's a chance they may push us out a bit between now and the time we SING anyone.