Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sidwell wants in

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Was very clear on BBC Sussex he wants to stay. Slow start but has proved his worth of late

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The way he reacted when he scored and when others scored shoed the relationship between him and the players, and for that reason and others, i'm in.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yes, decent player and obviously a good one to have round the place. I do feel he's one like Stockdale and Rosenior who really helps with the spirit of the squad. Sign him up.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Clearly a good, experienced player, happy to be on the bench until needed, then ready to step up. And wants to stay.
I like how honest he was about his own performances, when he hasn't been very good, and how he was clearly gutted not to have played at his best and determined to prove he can do better. Which makes me think he's the sort of player that CH wants.

I think he'll be with us next season and a jolly good thing that is too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We need experience, quality midfield options and a fighting spirit. Sidwell covers all of those, sign him up :thumbsup:

He has hardly played in the last 9 years so plenty of mileage left I would imagine

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The lad was almost in tears when he had to come off in the 1st leg vs Sheff Wed.

No doubt in my mind - GET. HIM. IN!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Has he been released by Stoke or would a fee be involved ? Reading this I chuckle at the abuse I got when I suggested him some weeks ago

His contract with Stoke City expires on June 30, 2016.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here