Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stocko's Passion

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but anyone else see Stocko thump the ground twice during the first half on Monday? Can't remember what it was in reaction to, but for a Leeds boy, that man oozes blue and white. :clap2:

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Agreed ,he has brought in to the understaning of our club and added to it.I think the shoreham air show affectited him and therfore made him understand our roots,GOSTHS

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He cares , I like that

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
This - a hundred times
Decent shot stopper but I do wish he wouldn't wander about the pitch and try to play the ball round opposing forwards

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like him, a lot. I just wish he would stop looking and sounding as if he is about to burst into tears everytime he is interviewed.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I Bloody love Stocker's , here is some very early footage of his determination and grit , i hope he stays at the club for years to come

1249407822_kid-kicking-football.gif

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
He makes excellent saves but I do wonder if that is enough if we are genuinely looking to be top two next year. For two of Wednesday's goals he probably should have done better.

Twaddle.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
i do like him but jesus he does drop a few ...

I can think of two 'drops' this season.

In 4,140 minutes of playing time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

THREE off the top of my head (the goals conceded at Reading and Birmingham, and he got lucky when he spilled a Bannan shot on Monday). In, as you say, over 4 THOUSAND minutes of football. He's had a brilliant season. Anybody suggesting otherwise is a complete idiot.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Stocko's Passion .. coz you're worth it

Disappointing I thought this thread was launching a new after shave.

61DA3plAtyL._SY355_.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

ah well ....it's a shame that on of his so called drops was weds goal on monday.......not a drop as much as an absolute stinker of a leave....like i said i love the guy and he is improving ....we're all human...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here