Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Got your beers?

238CFA6E00000578-2851878-Sport_on_TV_is_another_dieting_disaster_especially_for_men-47_141710578.jpg

Can't be @rsed with either side, golf is on the agenda.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I absolutely detest both teams so the FA Cup Final does not exist to me. Fingers crossed it gets abandoned due to another security cock-up just as the game kicks off, and that this happens 27 times throughout the summer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we move this to "the other stuff" please?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Clearly hope you get absolutely smashed to pieces. A record Cup Final score-line, hopefully (6-0?)

And 'rest of the country'? Give me strength - nobody want the likes of your lot going into Europe giving us all a bad name. A Palace win doesn't even keep United OUT of Europe - they're already there. The 'rest of the country' would FAR rather have West Ham, with the likes of Payet, Lanzini, etc giving it a stab, than the Palace Fellaini and Dwight ****ing Gayle.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

Really couldn't give a toss.......:wave:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I hope palace go 4 up with their fans doing the conga around the pitch, then something amazing happens 5 unanswered united goals with 3 in the last 5 minutes.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I hope palace go 4 up with their fans doing the conga around the pitch, then something amazing happens 5 unanswered united goals with 3 in the last 5 minutes.

With Clattenberk in charge, anything could happen

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its all falling nicely for Palace isnt it ? what with Man U having to play mid week and you resting a few in your last league game

Sounds familiar to our Sheff Wed scenario....

I think you may just do it, clearly i hope thats not the case but its a 50/50 game for me now, which a week or so a go it wasnt in my opinion.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Possibly the first FA Cup final where I've wanted both teams to lose.

If I had to chose? I'd like United if only because it will likely guarantee another season of Van Gaal being Dutch and zany.

I detest Man Utd like no other team/club. Except that lot up the A23. If they win the FA Cup their mindless trolls will be even more unbearable than they already are.

Sticks in my craw but "Come on UTD". I feel unclean now-need a shower.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It will be a dull 1-0 to either team. Either Man Utd will underperform but you don't get lucky and lose or Man Utd will under perform and you get lucky and win.

It's a dogshit of a final though, with little or no interest from anyone from outside both clubs.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I don't want Palace to just LOSE. I want them to be so heavily beaten - so humiliated, that they actually wish they'd never reached the final at all.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It will be a dull 1-0 to either team. Either Man Utd will underperform but you don't get lucky and lose or Man Utd will under perform and you get lucky and win.

It's a dogshit of a final though, with little or no interest from anyone from outside both clubs.

Wouldn't go that far, it's still the most watched domestic cup final in the world, and with Man Utd global appeal, I'm sure there will be millions watching.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here