Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Brilliant for him.

I'll definitely be cheering the Czechs in the Euros(when England get knocked out) & hope he scores a couple like his last 2 for us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He was gutted on Monday night-he's one of us now.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
taxi-drivermister-bickle.gif

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Just rushed to check my album and...............................................................................

No :(
After the tournament they release a load of players who made it but weren't in the album. Got to get a Jiri then!

Sent from my Moto G 2014 LTE using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It should be pointed out that the manager has named a provisional 28-man squad, with the final 23-man squad to be named "at the end of the week before we leave for our training camp in Austria" - Schick bucks trend in draft Czech Republic squad

The manager "has pledged to remove one full-back and a few attacking players when he makes his final 23-man cut", so it isn't definite yet that Jiri will be at the Finals.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
He's been involved in international games since making the move to us, so I'd say that he's got a fair to good chance of being being included?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
He's been involved in international games since making the move to us, so I'd say that he's got a fair to good chance of being being included?

Agreed. He ceertainly has improved snce arriving and winning goal of the season for us can only improve his chances. Hope he gets picked, will do him a lot of good for his self confidence.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It should be pointed out that the manager has named a provisional 28-man squad, with the final 23-man squad to be named "at the end of the week before we leave for our training camp in Austria" - Schick bucks trend in draft Czech Republic squad

The manager "has pledged to remove one full-back and a few attacking players when he makes his final 23-man cut", so it isn't definite yet that Jiri will be at the Finals.

Reading what a few Czech fans have posted online they don't think Jiri will be one of the players cut, they seem to rate him very highly. In fact they think he'll be in the starting XI.

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No chance Jiri will be cut from the squad.

I hope he has a good tournament, just not too good a tournament, please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here