Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth willing to let Murray leave on a free

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Spending the cash we give them for McCormack already.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If ever there was a no-brainer, short of having the opportunity to re-sign Ashley Barnes, it's this one shirley. Re-sign GM on a free and you'd get the best bits of Hemed and Baldock all rolled into the one player, with none of the limitations of either.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I would have him like a shot ! Bobby's replacement and use him in a similar way

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Presumably we were paying Bobby something like that anyway - and now Bobby's out of contract - so this is a no-brainer for all concerned, surely?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If the perma-smug Ken-doll lets Murray leave now on a free, after refusing to let him leave in February, and then never using him again, then I'll hate the grinning little ponce, even more than I did already.

And I already hated him quite a lot.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If ever there was a no-brainer, short of having the opportunity to re-sign Ashley Barnes

I wonder whether Ashley would be surplus to requirements up there. I imagine that Burnley will look to spend a bit of cash on a top striker - to give Gray and Vokes some competition. One of Barnes and Jutkiewicz would be on the way out, I reckon.

Murray's agent must be some kind of ball-breaker if he can get £30k a week for an ageing player who can't even make the bench at lower-table PL club

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
A free is about all he's worth now, if that is his price, it is that for a reason. Hes still under contract and Bournemouth paid c£4M for him just a year ago.
Hasnt played a lot of football for the last few years, unlike Bobby who had been a regular in the Prem the year before we signed him.

No thanks from me, not even on a free.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If the perma-smug Ken-doll lets Murray leave now on a free, after refusing to let him leave in February, and then never using him again, then I'll hate the grinning little ponce, even more than I did already.

And I already hated him quite a lot.

People close to Murray tell it differently.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If ever there was a no-brainer, short of having the opportunity to re-sign Ashley Barnes, it's this one shirley. Re-sign GM on a free and you'd get the best bits of Hemed and Baldock all rolled into the one player, with none of the limitations of either.
Huddersfield are linked with signing Barnes, he's available.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Don't know what Messrs Kyal and Hemed would make of Glenda if he went all sulky.Probably a bloody mess on the floor.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here