Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smug Burnley/Boro/Wednesday fan in piece

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hello there,
I've just come here to subtlety gloat but try to give you a backhanded compliment at the same time to try to disguise it.
<insert snidey comments>
I wish I had an inside toilet.

:shit: :yawn:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Can we just move forward now.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This is getting f u.c k i n g dull now

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Hello there,
I've just come here to subtlety gloat but try to give you a backhanded compliment at the same time to try to disguise it.
<insert snidey comments>
I wish I had an inside toilet.

:shit: :yawn:

If that made any sense to anyone who reads it could you please translate it into English for me

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's the neediness that irritates as well.

Burnley fans so needy for us to agree Barton's stamp on Kayal was ok.

Middlesbrough fans so needy for us to agree Ramirez played fair with the ref, and other strangeness about us blaming Boro.

Ancient History. Our new season started 2 days ago.

Move on northern fellas.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Given the amount of threads we had on here going on about the Premier League next season, then play off final tickets, how to get to Wembley etc etc I can't blame them for coming on here and gloating

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Given the amount of threads we had on here going on about the Premier League next season, then play off final tickets, how to get to Wembley etc etc I can't blame them for coming on here and gloating

Now I'm on here far too much. I admit it, I am addicted to this attention seeking site. However, I don't remember seeing a single thread about Play Off Final tickets, or anything about Wembley!?

Did you just make that up? :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I can quite adamantly assure, having read opposing boards they have done exactly the same, all top six have, we aren't exclusive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Palace trolls pretending to be bhafc were loving to stoke up all that rubbish.

They were setting traps and some sadly fell in.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can we just move forward now.
This is getting f u.c k i n g dull now
It's the neediness that irritates as well.
Burnley fans so needy for us to agree Barton's stamp on Kayal was ok.
Middlesbrough fans so needy for us to agree Ramirez played fair with the ref, and other strangeness about us blaming Boro.
Ancient History. Our new season started 2 days ago.
Move on northern fellas.
Stop reeling from our narrow miss and roll on for next season

Whooosh

(nice one 8ace)

Jan 30, 2008
YEP THERE'S A FEW WITH EGG ON THEIR FACES ..............along with the one's that tried to shout me down???
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here