Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bloom's Review

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
What a great club - not even 48 hours after the end of the season, and the Manager's been given a new contract and the Board have met to start planning for next season!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1:32 in...

Tony wants top 2 next year.

I don't think he's ever gone on record with that as the season ambition before.

Fantastic. Can't wait for August.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I am gutted by the misfortune we suffered over the past 3 games, not to mention the earlier Barton fiasco. But all in all considering we never made it, I feel buoyant, and full of enthusiasm for next season. Well done to everyone at the Amex, and so pleased Mr Tony's stuck a 4 year contract in front of the most honest and modest manager in the game. Bring it on ....:albion2:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Great stuff.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I love the clip of him going absoultey bat shit crazy as the rest of us do when the goal goes in. Other fans (them up the road) who says we are not fan owned, utter balls.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Next season will be the first in a long time that it feels like we have true stability at the club from top to bottom.

Agree with that. Nothing more annoying then changing managers frequently. I think we need to push the boat out a bit for a couple of marquee signings.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Agree with that. Nothing more annoying then changing managers frequently. I think we need to push the boat out a bit for a couple of marquee signings.

These?

Wedding-Marquee.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well that's a disappointing interview isn't it? ....... Nah.

Well down Tony on giving that interview on the day I was too depressed to do anything much! Starting to believe in next season now.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What with this and the news about Chris I've never wanted summer to pass so quickly!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here