Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Sevilla Europa Cup Final Live.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I think Sevilla will win their hatrick of finals but Liverpool in European finals are unpredictable. Looking forward to it.

[yt]krUBdzcez50[/yt]

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure - certainly haven't heard anything at all about this, nor the miniscule size of the stadium.

Liverpool got an allocation of just over 10,000 tickets (stadium holds 38k). No idea how many have travelled mind.

[edit]

irony-meter on the blink

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Presumably channel 414 will spring into life when the match coverage starts ?

Otherwise, I'll probably catch it on a moody stream.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Liverpool have a proud record of being Britain's most successful European club. I will never forget Istanbul 2005. 3-0 down at half time and went on to win v AC Milan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't care one iota about the match but will be most amusing to see if it's happy wacky Jürgen Klopp or unhappy deranged Jürgen Klopp that turns up for the post-match interview. Not that it matters. Nobody cares. Footballing equivalent of winning the Eurovision Song Contest. :wave:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Liverpool is my second team - having supported them until I was 10, before the beautiful Albion entered my life - BUT...

BUT..

I am still so devastated by what has happened over the past week, I am finding it very hard to be interested.

I was more interested in what was happening in Hull last night as I still felt some need to watch the final chapters of the play offs.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Don't care one iota about the match but will be most amusing to see if it's happy wacky Jürgen Klopp or unhappy deranged Jürgen Klopp that turns up for the post-match interview. Not that it matters. Nobody cares. Footballing equivalent of winning the Eurovision Song Contest. :wave:

Doesn't it book a place in the CL?

Reason enough to try and win it.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Liverpool is my second team - having supported them until I was 10, before the beautiful Albion entered my life - BUT...

BUT..

I am still so devastated by what has happened over the past week, I am finding it very hard to be interested.

I was more interested in what was happening in Hull last night as I still felt some need to watch the final chapters of the play offs.

And mine. I was Liverpool in the 70s to 81 then my father took me to my first ever Brighton game which was against Liverpool and I went into the Goldstone ground following Liverpool and left following Brighton :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here