Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has HAPENNED to the PLAYOF CASH?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
ABLION has made MILLIONS of UROES form gate receipts and SKI TV fees in the last 4 years. Why has this not been INVESTIGATED in the TEAM?

I was CUEING for the TRAIN after the latest TAME surrender in the PLAYOFS on monday knight when my SAUCE game up to me and pointed to a couple of SHIFTY characters who had jumped the CUE, carrying heavy SAX over their shoulders. My SAUCE said that he had HERD that to avoid Gambling tax, STAMP duty, Death duty and sharing with the other PLAYOF clubs, the DOSH was being LAVENDERED on SASTA by the GARDS in order to make up for pitiful strike pay. This was being MASTERMINDED by a MISTER 'BIG' with a distinctive Pony TAIL.

Apparently, the cash is being LAVENDERED when those travelling between ARLDINGTON and PORTSALDE are found to have the incorrect ADVANCE SOUPER SAVER ticket. They are charged a Penalty FAIR and get a LOAD of change fingered from the GARDS massive SAX, thus LAVENDERING the illicit dosh. This was AFFIRMED by the SHIFTY types entering the GARDS rear doors at FLAMER, lugging their massive SAX.

I can't believe this is TRUE, but is apparently why the BORED wanted us in the PLAYOFS again and will be investing in MAT DARBY-SHIRE over the summer as well as a new contract for CHICKO to ensure we do the same next season.

FIGHT THE POWER!

UP THE ABLION!

NO MORE MR BIG!!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
ABLION has made MILLIONS of UROES form gate receipts and SKI TV fees in the last 4 years. Why has this not been INVESTIGATED in the TEAM?

I was CUEING for the TRAIN after the latest TAME surrender in the PLAYOFS on monday knight when my SAUCE game up to me and pointed to a couple of SHIFTY characters who had jumped the CUE, carrying heavy SAX over their shoulders. My SAUCE said that he had HERD that to avoid Gambling tax, STAMP duty, Death duty and sharing with the other PLAYOF clubs, the DOSH was being LAVENDERED on SASTA by the GARDS in order to make up for pitiful strike pay. This was being MASTERMINDED by a MISTER 'BIG' with a distinctive Pony TAIL.

Apparently, the cash is being LAVENDERED when those travelling between ARLDINGTON and PORTSALDE are found to have the incorrect ADVANCE SOUPER SAVER ticket. They are charged a Penalty FAIR and get a LOAD of change fingered from the GARDS massive SAX, thus LAVENDERING the illicit dosh. This was AFFIRMED by the SHIFTY types entering the GARDS rear doors at FLAMER, lugging their massive SAX.

I can't believe this is TRUE, but is apparently why the BORED wanted us in the PLAYOFS again and will be investing in MAT DARBY-SHIRE over the summer as well as a new contract for CHICKO to ensure we do the same next season.

FIGHT THE POWER!

UP THE ABLION!

NO MORE MR BIG!!

Trademark infringement

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here