Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Investigating Hull pitch invasion

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No difference to the abuse Sidwell and Stockdale got at Boro, and I reckon the reason why Rosenior was sub in the games v Wednesday is something to do with that unsavoury pitch invasion.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Fair play to Keogh for not reacting, I'd have twatted the prick.

The guy who confronted him was jailed in 2011 for hitting a 70 yr old woman pensioner in the face with a breezeblock and also hit a 93 yr old man with an iron bar. Now he's been identified I'm sure a ban will be heading his way.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The guy who confronted him was jailed in 2011 for hitting a 70 yr old woman pensioner in the face with a breezeblock and also hit a 93 yr old man with an iron bar. Now he's been identified I'm sure a ban will be heading his way.

And perhaps a return to the nick?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Classy. Why is he back out in such a short time after such serious offences, you have to ask.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm fairly sure I read that Boro were getting fined for the flares let off during the pitch invasion. They had been warned previously.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've always hated pitch invasions at any level.

The pitch is for the players. The stands are for supporters. Stops anyone being able to give players a proper send off. Tinpottery. I hope it never happens at the Amex.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The sad thing is, these dickheads, along with the likes who abused Stockdale and Sidwell at Boro will inevitably lead to stricter measures bringing and end to pitch invasions. They'll get riot police to surround the stands etc.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not any different from what Sidwell and Stockdale had to endure.
Strange that didn't get any follow up from the FA isn't it.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The Boro pitch invasion was obviously worse. The Hull one was better covered by Sky - that is the difference. The Boro scum on the pitch provided plenty of evidence against themselves on twitter. But don't expect an even handed FA. Anyone who followed the Albion in the 1990s knows what to expect. Sadly I felt Greg Dyke was trying to reform things but gave up on it.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here