Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your message of thanks

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This was a full page advert in today's Argus. Nice touch.

After what has been a remarkable 9 months or so, if you want to add any messages of your own on this thread, I'll ensure that they get sent on.

Thanks.jpg

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
In my 50 years of watching this is probably the best football we have played. It was wonderful to see a team so in sync with each other. A wonderful season, well done the scouting team, the manager and coaching staff, the Chairman and the Board, and of course the team. I know we are all as upset as each other having been to Middlesborough and just missed out and then having thrashed Sheffield Wednesday 1-1! We certainly deserved to go up, but life doesn't always work out the way it should. If we can all stay together we have a great future and I am sure you can do it next season.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Great idea for a thread. Truly fantastic season, despite the way it ended. From such a low point last season, we have had an amazing year. Firstly, by grinding out numerous one goal wins in the first half of the season and then, after our blip and the signing of Knockaert, destroying teams. The wins over Leeds, Bristol City, Fulham and QPR in the second half of the season will live long in the memory.

So proud of the team and exciting about signings we can make over the summer to finally make it to the Premier League. This summer feels so different to the other post play off summers when we lost our manager and seemed all over the place.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thank you to an amazing group of players for giving your all throughout the season. We all know how much effort has been put in, even at the end of a long season, even carrying injuries. Thank you to our superb manager and his staff for never giving up, for adding quality and for always conducting yourselves in a manner that made me proud to be a Brighton fan. And thank you to Paul and Tony for making it happen and restoring my faith in this football club.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Couldn't have asked for more at the start of the season and can't say I remember a season where the team has performed better as a unit. Totally changed my outlook on games to the point where if we went a goal down I wasn't worried any more that we'd never be able to come back into the match. Brilliant season, so proud of everyone involved with the Albion, not just the players and totally excited by next season already :) Thank you all.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'd just like to say...

Thank you David,

Thank you Gaetan,

Thank you Liam,

Thank you Gordon,

Thank you Lewis,

Thank you Connor,

Thank you Uwe,

Thank you Bruno,

Thank you Inigo,

Thank you Dale,

Thank you Beram,

Thank you Steve,

Thank you Solly,

Thank you Kazenga,

Thank you Jamie,

Thank you Jiri,

Thank you Anthony,

Thank you Tomer,

Thank you Sam,

Thank you James,

Thank you Bobby,

And thank you Chris.

If I have left anyone out I apologise, thank you to the players who have been here on loan and thank you to the squad players that have backed us up in our time of need.

What an incredible season we have had, stay together and we can go again next season and take the division by storm.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Passionate, Honest, Dependable.

This Season has been a greater success than I ever imagined.

Seeing this bunch of players in the shirts has made me believe that a teams passion for the club can equal the fans.

Marvellous Scenes!

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Thank-you, kiitos, gracias, danke, toda, merci, tak, dank je, and dekuji to the players for their incredible efforts.

And thanks to everyone connected with the club, from those at the very bottom to the man at the very top, for everything they did over the course of this amazing season.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I am beyond words of gratitude for the work done this season both on and off the pitch by the players, staff, and every one associated with club. Thank you is not enough but is all I have. #Together BHAFC

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
A season to truly go down in Albion history - memorable, exciting, but the overriding thing was that incredible sense of TEAM and TOGETHERNESS. I've never felt it so strongly. Just goes to show what can be achieved when everyone is truly part of the same endeavour. Thank you to everyone involved for making it so special. So we didn't clear the final hurdle? We go again, and with renewed vigour and determination.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I would like to thank everyone at the club. From the guys at the gate who always have time for a chat when I drive in on non match days, to the Mithras House girls, bus drivers & bus post match staff, the hat trick ticket sellers, security who chat whilst searching with a smile, gate and lift operators who help my Mum, catering staff who do there best under pressure when they sell out of Harveys (too often) and Silver on E3 entrance who smiles and always predicts a win (or draw). They all make the match day experience enjoyable.
Then the board and all the back room staff we don't see, thanks.
To the team and management, you gave your all this season and you've already gone down in Seagulls history.
But top of the tree is Tony. Sir, our dream didn't come true this year but it will soon.
Kayal may score a goal but that goal starts with the person picking up my litter in the concourse. TOGETHER in 2016/17

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I'm not sad we got pipped to promotion. I'm sad the season's over.

It's been an absolute pleasure and privilege to watch this team every week. From top to bottom, on and off the pitch, this club has been a class act this season.

To see a whole club and community pull together like we have this season is surely unique in the football league. To see the players matching the passion of the fans is something really special.

Thanks to everyone involved at the club in all capacities. I can't wait for August.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A true pleasure supporting the Albion this season.

Long may it continue.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know we are good enough now, thank you to everyone at the club for making us believe again.

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
I feel we have grown so much together this season as a team and as a club. It has been done with dignity and honest endeavour and whilst dealing with tragedy . A massive thank you to Tony Bloom for his backing and the choice of Chris Hughton as manager , which was an inspired one and he has proven to be a perfect fit for our club . We have shown we can compete at the very top of the division and have done so without compromising our values and style of play . I felt so proud to be an Albion fan at the final whistle on Monday . #Together . We are all BHAFC.

Thanks Chris Hughton for one of the best seasons I've ever seen and to all of the players who've given their all for this brilliant club. You have all been amazing.
Mr Bloom, what can we say ? Thanks for everything you've done to ensure our club continues it's spectacular rise from the ashes.
I hope you all realise how much love and respect we have for you all.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I am absolutely convinced that we now have the best run club in the country. To say things have come a long way is the biggest understatement ever, so thanks to all of you for an amazing season and I cannot wait for the next one.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Thank you so much for everything. You are the best team in this league no matter what they say or what they think, and I'm so proud to be a fan of a team that has so much talent, integrity and decency. You ought to be the model for how all football clubs should conduct themselves. Here's to another year of amazing football, Cheers lads.
:albion2:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thank you seems inadequate for the effort, hard work, passion, commitment and determination we've witnessed from everyone involved in the team, manager, coaches, directors and Tony. The team spirit is one of the best I've seen where there are no superstars but every player working for the team and their colleagues.
I'm sad that this season has ended because it has been so special but we have the building blocks in place to go again next season and go one better.
It seems inadequate but it's the only thing I can say. Thank you, thank you and thank you.
I love my club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here