Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Away Final Day next season ?.....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Someone pointed out on a similar thread that we'll start with an away game - not sure if this means away last game ???

EDIT: Don't think it does.

Last edited:

Millwall?

Attachments

• millwall.jpg
    millwall.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 485

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Yes, finishing with a home game next season would be nice for a change, also with a dodgy ref and a noisy crowd that sways things the home sides way if it's a promotion decider. Well it worked for Boro didn't it?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Someone pointed out on a similar thread that we'll start with an away game - not sure if this means away last game ???

EDIT: Don't think it does.
Is this true? Would be very handy for me!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Won't matter, we'll be promoted by end of March [emoji6]

In fact I fully expect us to suffer our first defeat on the last day of the season. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
My next-door neighbour is a Newcastle season ticket holder, working for BA and getting free flights back home from Surrey.

There is no doubt who was more angry about the last couple of weeks, he had accepted their likely fate a long time ago.

But hopefully we'll get the chance to go together next season, never been to St James' Park and it probably is one you have to tick off.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Is it 1 game in 5 that we have been at home for the last game of the season since moving to the AMEX? Barnsley, WOLVES, That Forest game, then Boro away twice?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When do the fixtures come out?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here