Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro vs Worthing

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Sheffield can look forward to their tin pit final, I'm looking forward to the main event!

Who's going as a Boro fan? And Worthing fan?

Will alcoholic beverages be allowed to be supped in the stadium bowl for this one?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Sheffield can look forward to their tin pit final, I'm looking forward to the main event!

Who's going as a Boro fan? And Worthing fan?

Will alcoholic beverages be allowed to be supped in the stadium bowl for this one?

And a chance to see Jordan Maguire-Drew strutting his stuff at the Amex (a sign of things to come?).

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
True! However I'm going as an Eastbourne fan, coming from Hailsham

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Cor what an anti climax that will be after last night.Don't think I could face it,going from 28,000 screaming their heads off to a few hundred being there.

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
Cor what an anti climax that will be after last night.Don't think I could face it,going from 28,000 screaming their heads off to a few hundred being there.
Rebels have sold over 1,000 and had just shy of 1,900 at the play off final. Should be a nice little crowd in the lower west. Having seen Jordan M-D bang in some crackers for Worthing at Woodside, I'm looking foraward to seeing him grace the Amex. Big night for Worthing as we begin our climb back up the pyramid, be worth going to if you can.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I couldn't work out why on Earth Middlesbrough would be playing Worthing, then I realized... :facepalm:

You weren't the only one. Even after the original entry I thought that.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus are reporting today that Jordan Maguire-Drew misses the match tonight with an ankle injury.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Anyone know the Parking Situation tonight? Bennetts field open??

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
There is a bloke there tonight that many years ago took me to The Goldstone and for the rest of my life I have been hooked.
He is 86 now and has lived in Langley for 15 years.
Eastbourne Borough are his club and he goes to all the matches but he is an Albion fan at heart, he must be loving it at The Amex.
Unfortunately he is not in very good health.
So for that reason I hope they win tonight.
Thank you Dad for taking me to The Goldstone, you are alright.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very entertaining game. Crowd are rather animated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here