Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step AWAY From The Football Roller Coaster For The Next Few Months

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just say no to more football, folks. None of it matters.

Check out budget airlines, go racing, go lie on the beach, switch off your tv and go do something - anything! - more interesting instead.

Come back refreshed and ready to go again in August :cool: :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First test against Sri Lanka starts Thursday, which gives the added bonus perfectly valid excuse for not watching the Cup Final on Saturday as it will be Day 3 of the test :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm looking forward to the Euros. Unfortunately Crofts isn't in the Welsh team, but we can watch Jiri, as well as England. I shall be in France for part of it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I need to. Having not worked since the end of February I've been able to devote a ridiculous number of hours and days being more absorbed in football than I ever have before.

I was philosophical last night - the most important thing was to clap and cheer every last one of our heroes off the pitch.

Today, I've been a zombie. I'll be honest - a slightly tearful one too.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, no, no I just can't get enough of supporting teams who flatter to deceive and don't quite achieve the ultimate prize .... come on Engerrrllaanndd!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ride a bike :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Delighted it's over TBH - feels a relief despite not doing it. Last few months were too intense. Looking forward to the Euros and hopefully a good showing from the youngsters but do want to step away from the Albion scene for a break :lol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Euros start in less that 4 weeks. More football induced roller coaster emotions here we come. :mad::shootself:drama:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Struggling to get excited for the Euros anyway. Feel so deflated about what could have been. Happy that there's now no Albion until August, could definitely do with the break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here