Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#proudofmyBHAFC

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Slowly I find myself 'getting over' the last few weeks of being a BHAFC fan and all the, at times unjust craziness that went on. But one thing I'll never get over is JUST how good this team and EVERYONE involved in the club has been this season. It's certainly a season I shall never forget.
Today I find myself filling with more and more pride with this team and all that they put into this season. Seeing them so devastated and upset last night on the final whistle was proof alone of their passion for our little team.
I felt a sense of duty just now, I wanted...no, NEEDED every single player etc to know just how we are feeling as fans of this great club and about their efforts.
I've created a hashtag #proudofmyBHAFC on Twitter with a pic and sent it directly to the @officialBHAFC page. Anyone else fancy showing their appreciation like this head to Twitter now!

I know it's just a silly thing, I'll probably get laughed at but that's ok, I'm kinda used to it.

I'm still reliving last night over and over in my head...*sigh

UTA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 455

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am more gutted for the team than I am for myself. Now that is just plain fecking weird :shrug:

When we lost to Palace I was furious and inconsolable, when we lost to Derby I was just pissed off but accepted that we lost to the better team. This year I think the players have been well and truly shafted by officials and it must be much much worse for them than us fans.

I am as proud of this team as I was for the losing Cup Final team.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I never knew Bruno had a brother!?
But I'm proud as well yes

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I was suprised last night that the old Seventies chant, "We're proud of you" wasn't heard near the end of the game.
I would have started it myself, but my voice had stopped working by then

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I am more gutted for the team than I am for myself. Now that is just plain fecking weird :shrug:

When we lost to Palace I was furious and inconsolable, when we lost to Derby I was just pissed off but accepted that we lost to the better team. This year I think the players have been well and truly shafted by officials and it must be much much worse for them than us fans.

Ohhhh man, THIS in bucket loads Icy. I felt their pain mate. And that's what has filled me with SO much pride.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The game felt like a confirmation of our massive PRIDE in our club and our team last night. To a certain extent, the result seemed neither here nor there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I've had that quite a bit and you know what? I'm more than happy with it! What an incredible season that man alone had eh?
Legend! I tried to grow a beard like his but my mum told me to shave it off[emoji20]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, really Bozza? Haha. We should try and get it trending if we can or at the very least make sure the club know we are all brimming with pride!

I got the last train back to Worthing and opted to walk home rather than get a cab in order to have some reflection time. I kept my flag aloft throughout.

I was probably around half way home when I tweeted that.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Agreed. Just felt like 'lady luck' wasnt with us last night but you can't fault the effort of the team. 1001% last night. Stunning atmosphere and the flags were a great idea. Got the team and crowd buzzzzzing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Absolute nail on head. Looking at the players as they left the field last night they were utterly devastated. Skalak has only been here 5 mins but he was blubbing his eyes out. Dunk looked like he'd seen a ghost (as he handed his shirt to a fan in a wheelchair in the NW corner). CH has to find a way of bottling this for 3 months and giving a bloody good shake before taking the lid off at the start if next season. Every confidence he will.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Well summed up re your current and previous playoff summaries.√

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here