Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan Athletic fan wins season ticket for 2016/17 for creating Will Grigg chant....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That's gone viral.

To the classic 90's dance tune 'Freed From Desire'

'Will Grigg's on fire, your defence is terrified'

Cannot download from my phone but it's freely available on YouTube. Fair play to the fella it's a good one! :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's gone viral.

To the classic 90's dance tune 'Freed From Desire'

'Will Grigg's on fire, your defence is terrified'

Cannot download from my phone but it's freely available on YouTube. Fair play to the fella it's a good one! :)

Oh. I guess Newcastle nicked it from Wigan, for 'Mitro' then? I'd assumed it was the other way round.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Do I get one for Albion, Albion, Albion......Albion, Albion, Albion....Albion,Albion,Albion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right...in that case I want a free season ticket for inventing the Groupon chant. And I really did too.

I'm going to write to Barber right now.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Do I get one for Albion, Albion, Albion......Albion, Albion, Albion....Albion,Albion,Albion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

I thought the Albino, Albino, Albino, Aaalllllbbiiiinnooo aimed at Will Hughes was very clever, if a little un PC

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That man has serious mental issues, totally in a good way. Sort of guy I could get along with

He is rather Jason Manford isn't he?

Makes pretty grim viewing for sure. Almost makes you want the internet to be uninvented so the bloke could just be marked down as another shouty nutter to be given a wide berth on the street.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm claiming Israeli men (final version).

Israeli men
Hallelujah!
Israeli men
Amen!

We got Kay-al and Hemed too
And we’re gonna score more goals than yooooooooou…

(We're filming the video at Pride ready for the new season...)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here