Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship goal scorers.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I am certain I have read that he was on our radar but we decided against going for him.

No one knows who is on our radar. But he would cost more than is reasonable anyway.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Kodjia is decent but I doubt City would let him go.

They were making £Gazillion offers all over the place for strikers as no one wanted to go to them.

BHAFC Dean

Aug 24, 2014
How about Patrick Bamford. Young, English, hates Palace after his loan spell their. Unsuccessful premier league loans. Bring him in on a loan with the view to buy if he performs like he did at Boro when he won championship player of the year sign him. Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to Boro though on a year loan or permanent. Not on the list but previous championship scorer worth a punt.

Last edited:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We need to sign two strikers and let COG / Zamora / Manu go.

Tom Bradshaw + kodija / McCormack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
We want M&M. M&M would get us promoted with games to spare. Tony - please please get McCormack & Murray!

This and then some ! I've been saying this constantly myself to anyone who will listen. They would complement each other perfectly, both proven goal scorers at this level and Murray would have a field day getting his head on the end of the deadly crosses from Knocky and Skalak. I don't think I would be able to contain my excitement if we signed these two !

Go on TB, these would be be the signings that would remove the pain and anguish you've just suffered along with the rest of us !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here