Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky highlights in 4 mins - what a performance , so proud

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
So obvious on the replay. Cheating Bar Sted pushed Dunk out of the way. Would have been a simple headed clearance for him. We were cheated again.

We did ourselves proud. 15 points above them, by far the better team.

Cheated at Middlesborough and last night. Shockingly bad refereeing cost us our rightful place.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So obvious on the replay. Cheating Bar Sted pushed Dunk out of the way. Would have been a simple headed clearance for him. We were cheated again.

Cheated at Middlesborough and last night. Shockingly bad refereeing cost us our rightful place.

I think NSC's muted reaction to such a bad decision shows how numb most people are today ...and perhaps we are all exhausted with the controversy of recent weeks

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

And yet it is so obvious in the replay. How long do we have to wait for video referees. It would have taken thirty seconds (less time than Wednesday spent celebrating) for another official to get that right. I'm still confused how both the referee and the linesman managed to miss it and it changed the game completely.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
The big thing you think looking at that is if we keep that team together and add a couple of quality strikers to compete with Hemed for first choice, what a team we will have!

Another striker would help, but the fact is we were the joint highest goal scorers in the league. 72 goals.

The team was good enough. Bad decisions and outright cheating cost us our rightful place.
Its not what you do its the way that you do it.... and we did it beautifully. Very proud to be a Brightonian.. The team and crowd last night were awesome.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Another striker would help, but the fact is we were the joint highest goal scorers in the league. 72 goals.

The team was good enough. Bad decisions and outright cheating cost us our rightful place.
Its not what you do its the way that you do it.... and we did it beautifully. Very proud to be a Brightonian.. The team and crowd last night were awesome.

Agree re top scorers but with the number of chances we created this season, especially early on in the year, it should have been more.

Very proud of last night too. We were amazing. Can't believe it didn't lead us to Wembley but what a season after the dire season we had last year.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I think NSC's muted reaction to such a bad decision shows how numb most people are today ...and perhaps we are all exhausted with the controversy of recent weeks

Also slightly knackered from getting behind the team last night :mad:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I remember when Italy played in the world cup finals in South Korea.We had 5 goals disallowed over the course of a few games of which 4 were def goals.The other was 50/50.We also had Totti ridiculously sent off against S.Korea.It was the last game the Ref took charge off before he was kicked out of football.

The string of bad luck Brighton have had in the last few games reminds me of that.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Sorry but missing that foul on Dunk is indefensible. Shocking.

This. It's just mind blowing how that wasn't spotted. Completely upset our momentum both on and off the pitch. Disgraceful and I'm surprised more hasn't been made of it..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here