Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

you have a new fan from israel:)

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL
hello everyone...just wanted to say few consolation words to you all brighton fans out there.(and to apologize for my so-so english:)
been watching soccer for about 28 years i really fell in love with your team this season,of course the fact that brighton has two israeli players helped IT A LOT:)
it was one of the UNLUCKIEST seasons ive ever seen at any league.your team was playing brilliant football in many games and an awful mix of injuries,suspensions and just a bad luck prevented you to make it till the end.
ive also follow this forum each game and afterward..love your humor and sarcasm and appreciate your passion for your team.
for next season i think brighton MUST add a massive scorer alongside tomer hemed .as much as like him and think hes a huge bargain,im afraid that counting on him as the main fw wouldnt be enough.
i hope the team will keep the key players for next season,its going to be tough with villa and newcastle.
cheer up friends!:clap2:.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
hello everyone...just wanted to say few consolation words to you all brighton fans out there.(and to apologize for my so-so english:)
been watching soccer for about 28 years i really fell in love with your team this season,of course the fact that brighton has two israeli players helped IT A LOT:)
it was one of the UNLUCKIEST seasons ive ever seen at any league.your team was playing brilliant football in many games and an awful mix of injuries,suspensions and just a bad luck prevented you to make it till the end.
ive also follow this forum each game and afterward..love your humor and sarcasm and appreciate your passion for your team.
for next season i think brighton MUST add a massive scorer alongside tomer hemed .as much as like him and think hes a huge bargain,im afraid that counting on him as the main fw wouldnt be enough.
i hope the team will keep the key players for next season,its going to be tough with villa and newcastle.
cheer up friends!:clap2:.
How about Zahavi and/or Dabbur here?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Hey Ronnie, why aren't there any decent Palestinian stand-up comedians?

Because they're all too busy crouching down and hiding behind the women and children.

rocket rony

May 17, 2016
ISRAEL

Because they're all too busy crouching down and hiding behind the women and children.

thats a good one!

munas dabbur just sigend up for red bull salzburg (5-6 millions euro estimated). zahavi is a good player but i dont think he fits for the chmapionship pace.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Stop with the 'soccer' already.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

never apologise for your english when its at least as good as half the native speakers. except for use of the "soccer", cut that right out. :thumbup:

on football, Hemed has been a very good player at this level, we need someone else along side or cover who can score another 15+ goals.

Dec 29, 2011

I thought the answer was going to be : they can't stand up because they've had their legs blown off by Israels bombs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Rony, pretty sure you've noticed from reading the forum, there is a degree of posters here that just want to wind people up, for no other reason than to be looked at. They love being legends in their own lounge.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
oh come on.please dont drag me to this.
Would be fair enough (there are other threads for political discussion) but you probably should not have answered 'that's a good one' to a crass and distasteful joke? Anyway, one thing I am proud and happy about is that we have a Jewish Israeli and a Muslim Israeli playing alongside each other, obviously good friends and two of our best and most committed players. Obviously their nationality and religion are neither here nor there when it comes to the game, but I still like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here