Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So anyone want to sell their shiny new season ticket at a discount???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Why would anyone want to sell their season ticket after last nights performance ? Utter madness !

synavm

May 2, 2013
No way.

I'm probably going to get a lot of grief here (and to be honest I sort of understand- there are people that will have experienced leaving Goldstone and then put up with the years at Gillingham and the Withdean, nearly getting relegated from the football league- I understand people not being too thrilled with JCLs jumping on the bandwagon now), but growing up I was a Chelsea fan that followed the progress of Brighton as a local side- reason I chose Chelsea when I was about four was that my family used to know Matthew Harding's family, been to hundreds of their games, did also get along to the Withdean on occasion to watch the Albion (though in my lifetime it's only the friendly at the Amex a few seasons back that I can remember Chelsea playing at Brighton). Season before last, I got to about 35 Chelsea games as a member but still didn't qualify for a season ticket and the whole experience combined with just not being able to pay the exorbitant costs of following a London based Prem side left a very bitter taste in the mouth, as such I've chosen to get to way more Brighton games and it's got to the point I've sorted myself out a season ticket for next season with Brighton- I enjoy the fact the team is more local to me and believe the club is extremely well run, and the way it has retained its links to the community is great. The fact Brighton will be in the Championship is gutting from the perspective that I think given the infrastructure that's in place, Brighton could really crack on in the Premier League, but from the perspective of my season ticket, it's neither here nor there what division Brighton are in, I'm looking forward to getting behind the Albion next season regardless.

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Must have been 1000's of Albion fans at the game last night that are not season ticket holders.

I would be staggered if after that showing and atmosphere a lot of them are not on the phone this morning getting season tickets.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Why would any Albion fan not want to see another season like this one ( different end obviously) I am really proud of the club the team and most of the fans and am looking forward to another season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I suspect the vast majority of us support the Albion, and want to see them, rather than the opposition, so it's a no from me.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very tw@ttish OP.

Last night was immense and I can't wait for next season.

The fact that we have attracted back an increase to our massive number of STs just makes it better.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
You're all missing my point, I'm not saying any Brighton fan shouldnt want to go next season as I will be there come what may and cant wait after this awesome season. I am merely pointing out that I bet there were numerous plastics who took a gamble on buying a season ticket hoping we went up so they could see premier league football and are now pissed off

I bet hundreds bought season tickets praying we went up and are now feeling double gutted

look-at-me-girl.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would like to have seen us in the Premier League but am more than happy to see us kick off in the Championship again. What's not to like if it's half as entertaining as this season. We have no divine right to go up, personally I think we're cursed but hey ho.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Anyone who tries to get rid of their season ticket is not a true fan, merely a follower and a fickle one at that. I've got more of an appetite for next season now than ever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're all missing my point, I'm not saying any Brighton fan shouldnt want to go next season as I will be there come what may and cant wait after this awesome season. I am merely pointing out that I bet there were numerous plastics who took a gamble on buying a season ticket hoping we went up so they could see premier league football and are now pissed off
Too late, your card has been marked.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
If anyone has bought a season ticket and are now thinking it to be a bad decision because we've not been promoted then they're welcome to f**k off.

And I mean that. From the bottom of my heart. F**k off.

We don't need or want you.

So f**k off.

And when you get there f**k off some more!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There were around 5000 non season ticket holders on Monday. OK, so many will be 'big game' supporters who buy tickets for selected games, but if the club cant sell out the biggest game of the season then I expect their thinking they'll stick to picking certain games.
The seat next to me is empty most games so I have given up my Daughters ticket as she is now an adult and has moved away but I know I can purchase it for selected games.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Anyone who tries to get rid of their season ticket is not a true fan, merely a follower and a fickle one at that. I've got more of an appetite for next season now than ever.
Totally this. Already made a note of the fixture release date, and wondering when the pre-season friendlies are announced. Dripping Pan I suspect again for one of them!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here