IMG_20160517_083334.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160517_083334.jpg
    IMG_20160517_083334.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 1,112

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I've had worse....

and then I've sat on my arse all day whinging when I have to get up to do anything, rather than play a sensational 90 minutes of high intensity professional football on it.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I did much the same thing as Knocky a few years ago during a game (I partially detached the ligament from the bone), so I was amazed he was able to play last night....and play so well!

Took me a good couple of weeks of being heavily strapped up & on crutches to get over the worst of it - & even then I was still hobbling around for a couple more. Massive kudos to Anthony for getting on with it in only 3 days, and putting it all on the line for the badge.

As a comparison, here's my ankle nice and swollen after 5 days as the bruising was starting to come out....I expect Knocky will be putting his feet up & resting it for a few days in the physios room now!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1463471798016.jpg
    FB_IMG_1463471798016.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 905

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Did mine 8 weeks ago and still haven't played on it. Top stuff Knocky!

IMG_3781.JPG

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah gotta be painful and he started very well as did Sidwell but getting into the second half, seemed to tire and not get the ball often, the longer game went on the less likely we looked to score, was wierd taking off Baldock who can score a goal and why bring Lua Lua on and not Murphy was a bit strange as Murphy has been good all season.
But then again the players been fantastic this year and yesterday they battled and did us proud, its just annoying losing to a very average hoof it and lucky side like sheff wednesday, i dont think they looked any good in entire game and they going to Wembley.
Football isnt fair but id prefer our side still than have wednesdays team and be in position they in.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
This seems to have turned into a lets show off my ankle thread so I thought I'd join in

attachment.php

Attachments

• figwit_rotk_hobbitfoot.jpg
    figwit_rotk_hobbitfoot.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,542

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Thats why players should go back to proper boots and shin pads (the ones with the ankle support). Still top job Knackaert, he battled for the cause. Salute.

Yeah gotta be painful and he started very well as did Sidwell but getting into the second half, seemed to tire and not get the ball often, the longer game went on the less likely we looked to score.

I think half time did for us. We were brilliant in the first half, if it had continued I'm sure we would have scored more. But I supect that during half time our injured players stiffened up and even though I'm sure the physions would have tried to keep them moving they weren't anything like as good after half time. If we had got to extra time they would have been dead on their feet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here