Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep your chins up lads!

bobbobbins

May 17, 2016
I'm a lifelong Sheffield Wednesday fan and that is the best performance I've seen any team give in that first half tonight. I have no clue how you didn't score more goals. You should be really proud of that reaction your team had coming out like that guns blazing.

You have some really good players and I'm sure you'll do well again if you keep them.

Those 2 games were a great advertisement for championship football and show what a tough league it has become.

Anyway just wanted to show my appreciation for that performance. Good luck next year.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Fair play. Your boys defended like lions and settled into the match, eventually snuffing out our attacking threat in the second half. I'm feeling pretty low right now. I'll never understand how such a great season can hurt so much but I've no animosity to Wednesday. Your supporters were great over both legs and I've got a fair amount of respect to you for the way you always drew big crowds even when you were in the third tier. Your manager was also very gracious in his post-match interview too.

Enjoy the ride. I'm off to do some wound licking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here