Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno - what a star!

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Never seen a player with such touch and control in a defensive player. I hope he can manage another season.

I dont think its even a question of whether he can handle another year, he can probably play 2 or 3 more! What a player he has turned up to EVERY game this year and been 7/10 or more. Incredibly fitness just his emotions I think are down to the fact he is thinking 'I am a little too old for the Prem now'. Very tough on him can't quite believe he wasn't playing Prem football earlier in his career.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not surprising, as that's pretty much his chance of playing in the PL gone.

Looks like it. It was like Michael Kuipers and The Amex - you knew he was never going to get to play for us there and you felt gutted for him. Also you do wonder if Calde would have ever played in the PL with Southampton if he'd transferred.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Not surprising, as that's pretty much his chance of playing in the PL gone.

I would have thought this at the start of the season, but he is as fit if not fitter than anyone else in the team. I am sure there is a couple of more seasons in him, but he is the one player I feel most sorry for because the Prem can't come too soon for him. He's been brilliant.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would have thought this at the start of the season, but he is as fit if not fitter than anyone else in the team. I am sure there is a couple of more seasons in him
He's 36 in October, no one can play forever.

but he is the one player I feel most sorry for because the Prem can't come too soon for him. He's been brilliant.
Indeed he has, should have got player of the season IMO.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sign him up for another year, everyone's a winner.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Yes what a star, worth my 2.5 hours each way tonight just to see him play. So much time, so incredibly skillful, opposition players often just stand back and wait for him to do something, they know they can't touch him! Head and shoulders player of the season, let's hope he can do another before he gets the bus pass.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
My MOM tonight. No matter how high/fast/wide the ball came at him it was instantly under control. It really does look like he is fit enough to do at least 1 more season. Legend!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I dont think its even a question of whether he can handle another year, he can probably play 2 or 3 more! What a player he has turned up to EVERY game this year and been 7/10 or more. Incredibly fitness just his emotions I think are down to the fact he is thinking 'I am a little too old for the Prem now'. Very tough on him can't quite believe he wasn't playing Prem football earlier in his career.

He was first choice for Valencia in the Champions League a few years ago lest we forget. It really shows as well, his speed of thought is way above anybody else in this division.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I hope he does 1 more season, I was so proud of his total attitude last night, he never stopped running, he was amazing as was the team, but Bruno stood out a mile, I really felt sorry for him at the end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here