Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starting 11 for the first championship game next season....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Stockdale

Bruno Goldson Dunk Rosenior

Knockaert Kayal Stephens March

New striker 1 New striker 2 / Hemed

Subs:

Bong, Maenpaa, Murphy, Skalak, Towell, Hemed / New striker 2, new CB, new RB

Last edited:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Early rumour Murray and Vydra "Strengthening from a position of strength makes a lot of sense to me" this will be the close season to do it!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Early rumour Murray and Vydra "Strengthening from a position of strength makes a lot of sense to me" this will be the close season to do it!

Feel we should be looking forwards not backwards. We need to forget about Murray, and Vydra isn't good enough.
Move on people, ffs.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
March needs to show he hasnt lost anything after such a long lay off, why no Skalak?

Bench for Jiri. March with a full pre season is a better player IMO.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Feel we should be looking forwards not backwards. We need to forget about Murray, and Vydra isn't good enough.
Move on people, ffs.

Its a rumour myself and other have heard thats all! And we clearly have very different ideas about what constitutes a good player!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Its a rumour myself and other have heard thats all! And we clearly have very different ideas about what constitutes a good player!

Am not disagreeing they are 'good' but after coming so close this season I'm rather hoping Mr Bloom has set his sights higher than 'good' for next season.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We need a left footed player at LB. Rosenior is OK there as emergency cover, but is not a long term solution. Hopefully Bong will be back to his early season form plus we'll need another LB as cover.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If we keep everyone and add a few ;-) Let me dream just a bit longer...

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Goldson
Bong

Skalak
Kayal
Stephens
Knockaert

Vydra
Murray

Subs

Hemed
Clough
Rosenior
Sidwell
Uwe
March
Murphy

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We need a left footed player at LB. Rosenior is OK there as emergency cover, but is not a long term solution. Hopefully Bong will be back to his early season form plus we'll need another LB as cover.

Oh Lor' - not another one with a LB fixation!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I have a feeling Knockaert might attract a few bids from other clubs after last night but with March to come back - I thought it was unlikely to be in time for the beginning of the season, though - perhaps we could cash in big-time and invest the cash in a striker.

So maybe the opening lineup would be:

Stockdale

Bruno Goldson Dunk Bong

Rosenior Kayal Towell Skalak

New striker New striker

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think TB's resolve will be at an all time high now so I can't see us being a selling club next season. If clubs come knocking for players they are going to have to be paying over the odds for our best players if they want them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here