Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're all Hull now aren't we?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm rooting for Wednesday. I'd like to see a Sheffield club up there again, if only to annoy Leeds and to see Steve Bruce whine and whinge in his post-match interview.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Definitely Hull. The club was lovely to us during the Falmer campaign and Steve Bruce seems a good and gentle man. Chairman a bit strange perhaps.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Can't say I really care either way but a good friend of mine is a life-long hull fan so would like to see them promoted. Also they let us have Liam.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Like everyone else I'm massively proud of the players tonight (and Hughton). Incredible bad luck and inspired goalkeeping were all that kept us from Wembley But now we're done, and assuming that Derby don't find a similar performance with more luck, it's time to remind the graceless piggies that all they've got so far is a day trip to Wembley.

COME ON HULL!

Looks like I will be on your ignore list after your summer Phoenix 10k drubbing. :lol::lol:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Over 2 legs they did.

Although an unusual proportion of their fans appear to be truly horrible and although their goal last night should never have been allowed, I don't think you can blame Wednesday for our outrageous misfortune in the past two weeks. They capitalised on our exhaustion on Friday and last night parked one of the biggest buses ever seen at the Amex.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Couldn't give a shit.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I've nothing against Wednesday.... They didn't blatantly waste time tonight
Really? Seemed like they did from very early on in the match, from where we were sitting. Ref seemed to be getting very impatient with their goalie in particular, from early doors...

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I've nothing against Wednesday. They went at us strongly from the start at their place and, when the injuries hit, they took advantage in a professional manner. They didn't blatantly waste time tonight and stood strong against our onslaught. Most of Owlstalk is even admitting that they haven't seen a battering like it for the first half an hour tonight. They got lucky that all three of our top scorers were unable to be on the pitch tonight. A fit Bobby could have had us booking tickets to Wembley after twenty minutes.

I don't care who wins the play offs now. I will be too busy being a Man Utd fan for the first time since 1990. (I feel I need a shower just saying it).

What bloody game were you watching ? They were wasting time from the first minute to the last

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Hull will (I hope) beat Wednesday and their drunken oafs who were shambling about the car park last night will be back playing us next year

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Really? Seemed like they did from very early on in the match, from where we were sitting. Ref seemed to be getting very impatient with their goalie in particular, from early doors...

But chose to do nothing about it apart from only speaking to him after about 30 minutes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope Hull batter them. I have an irrational dislike for Wednesday.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Just doesn't matter in any way who goes up now. Have nothing against Wednesday, like the city and like the club. Yes there were annoying moments in the two matches but that was mainly the situation (ie they didn't deserve to be on the same pitch 15 points adrift).

There's a lot of nonsense talked about graceless winners and bad losers after these games. But these emotions are part of football. There are such huge stakes that if you are any kind of football fan, your natural reaction will be extreme either way and could be perceived badly by the opposition. But other REAL fans out there who have been there know what it is like.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What other teams are playing something?

I care not one shite about anyone else now until the euros and September.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

What bloody game were you watching ? They were wasting time from the first minute to the last

The ref spoke to Westwood about it, but this was more because the Amex crowd did a fantastic job of booing him every time he took a goal kick. In the circumstances Wednesday were in last night I would have expected players rolling around on the floor for extended periods. I actually thought that Derby did more time wasting than Wednesday.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Rather see Wednesday in the Premier League than Hull.

Although, as it not us, don't really care that much, doubt I'll watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here