Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're all Hull now aren't we?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Like everyone else I'm massively proud of the players tonight (and Hughton). Incredible bad luck and inspired goalkeeping were all that kept us from Wembley But now we're done, and assuming that Derby don't find a similar performance with more luck, it's time to remind the graceless piggies that all they've got so far is a day trip to Wembley.

COME ON HULL!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Absolutely - Hull will murder Wednesday if they play like they did against Derby. Wednesday will be playing us again next season I'm certain of that.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I hope Wednesday do it - always cheer on the underdogs.

In any case if Hull beat Wednesday then we won't have lost to the best team in the playoffs, just the second best.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Wednesday in the Prem far more exciting for the neutral. No animosity towards either side so don't really care who does it. Yes Wednesday fans on the internet are largely idiots but then again so are we.

That being said Hull likely to be a bigger threat than Weds next season in this division so cmon Hull I suppose.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I've nothing against Wednesday. They went at us strongly from the start at their place and, when the injuries hit, they took advantage in a professional manner. They didn't blatantly waste time tonight and stood strong against our onslaught. Most of Owlstalk is even admitting that they haven't seen a battering like it for the first half an hour tonight. They got lucky that all three of our top scorers were unable to be on the pitch tonight. A fit Bobby could have had us booking tickets to Wembley after twenty minutes.

I don't care who wins the play offs now. I will be too busy being a Man Utd fan for the first time since 1990. (I feel I need a shower just saying it).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
No actually I don't care, the season is now over.

Hull will genuinely think they deserve to go up by right, and if they don't will feel a sense of injustice....

Imagine that....

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not bothered who wins out of these two and who stays down. Whoever misses out will finish behind us again next season.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Really need hull as only team with parachute. Will win Comfortably and would against us too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I couldn't care less. Either way we have to beat the one that doesn't go up next season!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like Steve Bruce, but we've never won at Hillsborough so l prefer Wednesday to go up. At least we beat Hull this season.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I like Steve Bruce, but we've never won at Hillsborough so l prefer Wednesday to go up. At least we beat Hull this season.

It does not work like that, for years we could not buy a win v orient and then we smashed them at their place and we romped the league... We came of age... We will beat them and when we do it will be sweet. Care, not today nah

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
My only concern is what will be best for the Albion. On that basis I want Wednesday to go up. BRuce will leave Hull and finances will begin to kick in. they will sell players and Allam will do something stupid.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Without doubt come on Hull.Wed do not deserve to be in the Prem.They did not beat us fair and square.A team that finishes 15 points behind the 3rd place team should not be in the Prem.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Deffo Hull rather then the other two *********!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Irn-bruno

Aug 28, 2015
My house
Rather be facing Wednesday next season than hull but hate promotion to the prem becoming a revolving door for relegated teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here