Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Mr Bloom, thank you Chris, and thank you to all the players

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's fairly depressing, but in the 30 years I've supported the Albion, that's the best I've ever seen. Skill and team spirit on show all season. I'm grateful for everything the club did to try and gain promotion.

Definitely one of the top two teams in the division IMO, but luck was against us.

I only hope we can keep the players, and build for next season, because it's going to be tough.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Agree with everything you said but just want to add that we need to stop blaming everything on bad luck stop feeling sorry for ourselves and focus on our capabilities and show the desire and passion we showed tonight.

theboybilly

It's fairly depressing, but in the 30 years I've supported the Albion, that's the best I've ever seen. Skill and team spirit on show all season. I'm grateful for everything the club did to try and gain promotion.

Definitely one of the top two teams in the division IMO, but luck was against us.

I only hope we can keep the players, and build for next season, because it's going to be tough.

Agree completely

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I said it in another thread, In over 38 years of watching many players represent Brighton & Hove Albion that was probably the best 48 mins I have seen BHA play #bhafc

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I couldn't agree more, a great season, a great manager and a great bunch of players. Although we ultimately failed to get promoted I have been on cloud nine most of the season because watching those lads play week in week out has been a priviledge.
I would expect a few additions prior to next season in the striker department, plus cover for Goldson and Dunk in defence and Kayal and Stephens in midfield, this should set us up nicely for an assault on promotion next season all being well.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
What a match!
What a season!
What a manager!
What a team!
What an atmosphere!

...and cheers Tony for making it possible to get to the brink!

We're proud of you, we're proud of you, we're proud!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Now this is a post that is worthy of the evening...I'm gutted goodness knows how the players are feeling

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here