Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dean, Pawson and East

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I honestly think these 3 cost us promotion. 3 massive, game changing decisions all went against us at exactly the wrong time in each game. I know we have had the odd decision in our favour and none of them set out to cheat but I'm afraid these errors have cost us dearly. However proud I am of the players I'm equally annoyed at these 3.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure how we could include East in that. Kayal was lucky to stay on the pitch tonight. Just because a referee gives a decision against us it doesn't make it wrong. Naturally I would except the foul- and costly it was- but every team in the league has cause to discourse on these things.

If anything I thought he was a bit of a 'homer' at times.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'd certainly concede that Kayal should or at least could have been sent off but the decision not to blow for a foul in the box (about the only one he didn't blow for all match ) changed the whole game.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Decisions went our way as well. What cost us was the injury list. Had we just had four of the eight players injured before the transfer window, we wouldn't have lost the lead at QPR, or at Derby, or lost to 'Boro by one goal less or drew with Wolves or Ipswich. Any single one of these would have been enough.

Had we had the luck that Burnley had with injuries, we would have been up before the 'Boro game and none of the ref's decisions would have mattered.

That's the way it goes. So we control the controllables and slog away again next year.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Their goal was a turning point in the match and Dunk would have cleared it had he not been pushed by Hooper. The linesman and referee to missing that was another appealing piece of officiating.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Thought for once we had a good ref tonight, no complaints, just no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Let's not turn into that team please. What about the numerous times our defenders have bundled players over in the box etc

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I hate refs, but we all make mistakes (re foul on Dunk), he wasn't helped by the linesman and in the main he was okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
East was fine.

Pawson lurrrrrves Burnley.

Riverside Mike Dean is is the biggest **** this side of ****.

In fact, what a despicable ****er the **** is.

Utter, utter ****.

Shag you 'Rivetside', just go to hell.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm not sure how we could include East in that. Kayal was lucky to stay on the pitch tonight. Just because a referee gives a decision against us it doesn't make it wrong. Naturally I would except the foul- and costly it was- but every team in the league has cause to discourse on these things.

If anything I thought he was a bit of a 'homer' at times.

It was THE turning point in the game, missing that blatant push on Dunk. I believe we would have gone on to win the game otherwise.

He had not been booking challenges like Kayal's second one all game so why give him a second yellow.

The ref cost us big time tonight but we've had to get used to it.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
It was THE turning point in the game, missing that blatant push on Dunk. I believe we would have gone on to win the game otherwise.

He had not been booking challenges like Kayal's second one all game so why give him a second yellow.

The ref cost us big time tonight but we've had to get used to it.

Disagree...he gave yellows to both Wednesday CB's early on..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here