Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua: What's the point?

alexanderhills

Feb 14, 2014
Cuckfield
Don't want to be negetive at all after tonight, the teams effort was fantastic despite the plethora of injuries and the heartbreak of boro. It's a group of players who wanted to and deserved to be promoted. But honestly when watching the last half an hour of the game tonight it dawned on me, what does Lua Lua actually do for this team? He doesn't have the delivery of Skalak, he doesn't have the dribbling and trickery of Knockeart and doesn't have the finishing ability of Murphy. Does he actually bring anything to the table apart from a couple of good performances off the bench and being prone to injury? I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be one of the first on the transfer chopping block come the transfer window to be honest.
Thoughts?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Kaz has not been back to his best since the injury, but we saw at the beginning of the year what he can do if he has a proper pre-season.

Don't pick at any of this squad. They have all given everything.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's s big pre season for Kaz. If he improves and regains a yard of pace he's one to keep. If not...

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He has ability as a player but just not as quick or direct as you need to be if you want to be amongst the best in this division

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
What annoys me is when he's on he wants to take the free kicks and he ****ing blasts them into the brick wall. He's so one dimentianl and predictable.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Personally I wouldn't be too sad if he moved on in the summer, we now have better quality wingers at the club and unfortunately for Kaz since he came back from injury he's been pretty woeful. I'd have brought Murphy on instead tonight

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Contract up? Or has he got longer?

We need to continually get in better players than the ones we've got - I think he is one that we need to replace with someone better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Don't want to be negetive at all after tonight, the teams effort was fantastic despite the plethora of injuries and the heartbreak of boro. It's a group of players who wanted to and deserved to be promoted. But honestly when watching the last half an hour of the game tonight it dawned on me, what does Lua Lua actually do for this team? He doesn't have the delivery of Skalak, he doesn't have the dribbling and trickery of Knockeart and doesn't have the finishing ability of Murphy. Does he actually bring anything to the table apart from a couple of good performances off the bench and being prone to injury? I can't see any reason why he wouldn't be one of the first on the transfer chopping block come the transfer window to be honest.
Thoughts?

Don't want to be negative? Geez you sound it ..season only finished couple hours ago ..inquest later

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He has been living off his potential for pretty much most of the time he has been with us. Certainly seem to be at last fulfilling that at the start of the season but has been a massive disappointment since returning. Murphy would have been a better bet and that's not saying much. Time to off load and get what we can for him So disappointing as I think his only chance of premier league football was getting promoted with us so you think he would bust a gut to do better!!!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As said before, depends on pre-season and how he performs next season, if picked.

I'm more concerned about what happens with Calde. I'm desperate for him to stay in some capacity.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here