Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Told to sit down

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
After 2 minutes I was told to sit down by a steward in upper west could not believe it after 2 minutes. Thought we were told to create an atmosphere

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
After 2 minutes I was told to sit down by a steward in upper west could not believe it after 2 minutes. Thought we were told to create an atmosphere

did the person behind you agree to watch your backside rather than the game in order to help the atmosphere?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Great to see the whole North stand stood throughout the whole game. It needs to be like this at all games now going forwards

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Kicked off a bit in the WSL between those standing for a free kick or corner and those sitting. A couple of blokes offering to meet up outside after the game to "sort it out". Thought I was back at school.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Doesn't matter if you're 90 years old, or have bad knees, or are a child or other short person - you should be willing to sacrifice watching the game so that the able-bodied tall person in front of you can stand up. :rolleyes:
This is exactly why we need safe standing. At Burnley, they turn a blind eye to standing in the Cricket Firled stand. Chance of arranging something similar?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Doesn't matter if you're 90 years old, or have bad knees, or are a child or other short person - you should be willing to sacrifice watching the game so that the able-bodied tall person in front of you can stand up. :rolleyes:
This is exactly why we need safe standing. At Burnley, they turn a blind eye to standing in the Cricket Firled stand. Chance of arranging something similar?
The North stand is where the majority of people stand, usually the last 10 rows or so but from where I am at the back it looked like the whole stand stood throughout tonight.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I stood by my telly the whole match. My wife was the only one I blocked and she just moved a little to the left. Okay, maybe a lot to the left.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here