Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I actually love Ian Holloway now!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
For anyone who watched on Sky (bad fan, I know, Yawn) He looked and sounded as if he and CH were about to start a family or something! He was properly heartbroken. Please whoever can do the link stuff (I'm too old, which by the way is why I can cope with tonight, it's part of being a lifelong fan) Please put up the after match stuff with Holloway, it's such an uplifting thing because it stopped me having a bloody breakdown in all honesty!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Thought he came across really well, even tried to put to bed his palace connections, he don't like Derby too much though !!

Jan 10, 2014
Another one that will be a bit sad will be Sean Dyche.

But you all hate him so he doesn't count.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I saw that and said some very good things about us. Said what a great club as a whole we are.

Nice to hear Carlos Carvalhal say that we deserved to go up because of the great season we had. And that face he pulled after the final whistle as he went over to CH. Utter utter relief from his part.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Top bloke as I have said before. Knew him from when his son went to school nr Bristol with ours, often saw him Sunday morning after Rovers game walking th dog. He is down to earth, honest and passionate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Always liked him, honest and passionate.............................. well maybe not always.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Another one that will be a bit sad will be Sean Dyche.

But you all hate him so he doesn't count.

I don't hate Dyche. We're of the view that we've had a lot of bad luck, been on the wrong side of certain decisions, etc. But it's done now. And I can't wait for the first pre-season game. If we can keep our players, and unearth a top goal scorer (sounds like someone has laid down a template for us), things will go smoothly.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He's a **** - he fancied Sheffiels Wednesday to beat us and they did - so easy for him to be patronising - **** off Hollaway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here