Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now thats what i want to hear from the manager

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
No talk of ceilings or roofs, Chris Hughton you are a credit to this football club.

Thankyou, I am very proud of you, your team and all involved at Brighton and Hove Albion

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
There's nothing to dislike about Chris. We play good football under him, he's tactically astute ( bar the odd slip), he exudes class and dignity when he speaks, no raving,ranting or blaming all and sundry. He's a great ambassador for our club and so well thought of in the game. I hope he stays for long time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Named manager of year

Says a lot, doesn't it, that his own contemporaries voted for him ahead of Dyche or Karanka, or anyone else.

What a job he's done.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Says a lot, doesn't it, that his own contemporaries voted for him ahead of Dyche or Karanka, or anyone else.

What a job he's done.

Well deserved too. ANY other season and we'd have gone straight up with a record like that. Always been a Hughton fan, hope he stays a very long time indeed, managing us right up to the top half of the Prem and finally earning Tone his cash back.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was genuinely concerned that Chris was too defensive a manager but in the second half of the season he loosened up and tonight he really went for it.

He's done a great job to turn things round after Sami and he's improved on anything Poyet managed.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I was genuinely concerned that Chris was too defensive a manager but in the second half of the season he loosened up and tonight he really went for it.

He's done a great job to turn things round after Sami and he's improved on anything Poyet managed.

Didn't we take Sami instead of Hughton?
Staggering decision if we did, can we blame Burke?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's building a great team, he's working for the best chairman in the league, the training ground is second to none & we love him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Chris wasn't inundated with decent offers however after this season his stock is high once more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here