Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ridiculous summer transfer rumour thread...

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
You've lost me.

Sorry.

The reason you've lost me is because you weren't there. If you had you would have been disappointed by the result but not the performance. You would've been proud

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Barry for a swan song, return to the source.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
If we are talking genuine signing's then Colchester's Alex Gilby. I heard it from some random geezer at a ColU match earlier in the season but one of the guys that I ride with's son is part of the Colchester u-18 academy and says that Gilby is joining us in the Summer.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
If we are talking genuine signing's then Colchester's Alex Gilby. I heard it from some random geezer at a ColU match earlier in the season but one of the guys that I ride with's son is part of the Colchester u-18 academy and says that Gilby is joining us in the Summer.

I think Bristol city tried getting hold of him this season and were put off by how much Colchester wanted for him. Judging by how much money they were willing to throw at anything I'm guessing it was a lot for them to say no.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The reason you've lost me is because you weren't there. If you had you would have been disappointed by the result but not the performance. You would've been proud

What are you implying?!?

1 - I was there, I live in Northumberland working today, so I watched it on sky.
2 - where have I implied I wasn't incredibly proud - I even posted as such in the 'proud' thread.
3 - I am very confused what any of this has to do with us re signing Vicente.

Kosh

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
I think Bristol city tried getting hold of him this season and were put off by how much Colchester wanted for him. Judging by how much money they were willing to throw at anything I'm guessing it was a lot for them to say no.

No no, that was apparently Moncur or Massey, I forget which one but the consensus seems to be that we agreed a deal with him over Christmas, alas this is football after all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here