Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock or Wurzell

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm convinced either one of these would drag us by the scruff of the neck out of this division .

Btw, In over 38 years of watching many players represent Brighton & Hove Albion that was probably the best 48 mins (first half) I have seen BHA play, well done lads

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Why would we want to go down to div1?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm convinced either one of these would drag us by the scruff of the neck out of this division .

Btw, In over 38 years of watching many players represent Brighton & Hove Albion that was probably the best 48 mins (first half) I have seen BHA play, well done lads

neither thanks the one we have got is good enough

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I firmly believe Hughton will do exactly that too next season.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hughton has done a great job this season.

Why create a lynch mob for him after such an excellent effort.

Highest finish in 33 years and you want to get rid of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Both of them are nothing compared to Hughton.

We're a Premiership team in waiting.

It will happen soon.

Believe.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

No lynch mob, I have an awful feeling Chris will move on, I absolutely love the guy but just saying if he would be tempted away these two are the type we should look at?

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
**** me. Football fans amaze me. We've just seen that incredible first half, sublime football, and you're talking about bringing one of those dinosaurs in. Unbelievable.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

1287666826226.png

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Yeah there's always one isn't there

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No lynch mob, I have an awful feeling Chris will move on, I absolutely love the guy but just saying if he would be tempted away these two are the type we should look at?

1: There's no one that is likely to go for him. He's been sacked by Newcastle and Norwich in the PL before so unlikely to attract any interest in that division.

He would be mad to go to Villa, and remember in the eyes of many outsiders he failed here this season so there won't be a huge queue for his services.

As for Wurzel, he has had enough of management after being sacked for nearly taking Millwall down.

Colin's teams play hoofball, like Wednesday today.

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I see Chris as someone who views this club as a long term project and won't sod off to basket case clubs just because of their history because he wants to execute the big part of the plan next season

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Again I can only pray that CH delivers the dream for us, unequivocally.

1 Your assumption that I meant PL club is disappointing.
2 Both those managers have managed teams that have knocked us out of the play offs and TV's Wurzell has taken 2 teams up via the play offs , let's deal in the facts and results.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

MAD ..come back when sanity returns

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Again I can only pray that CH delivers the dream for us, unequivocally.

1 Your assumption that I meant PL club is disappointing.
2 Both those managers have managed teams that have knocked us out of the play offs and TV's Wurzell has taken 2 teams up via the play offs , let's deal in the facts and results.

How would Wurzel have prevented 4 players getting injured in the first leg, hitting the woodwork twice and another poor refereeing decision? 1 point or 2 goals would have seen us promoted automatically. 89 points we got this season. 89. That is immense in this division.

CH deserves huge praise for the way he has turned this club around and created a team spirit second to none. He is already talking about next season. The future is very bright with him in charge and he will not be going anywhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here