Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it I'm done.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Believe it or not, these are GREAT times to be an Albion fan. We'll soon get over tonight. Now when are the fixtures out?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Nothing against the players they gave it everything tonight.

I just can't do it anymore... :( :'(.

I've not been able to do it for years.
Summer will no doubt have a sobering effect and bring us all back for another promotion push next year. Surely we're all hardened to disappointment being Brighton fans, and let's be honest, it's unfortunate we didn't make it this season but things really aren't that bad. :)

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I did see a rope close to me and was thinking how to use it. Am just joking, lets stuff Burton next year.

Jun 19, 2013
Will we be able to beat Villa next season?

Cimxjd2XAAISxSw.jpg:large

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I have to agree, so much disappointment over the last few weeks. I would rather we had a mediocre season with a strong finish and promise for next season. Now all we have to look forward to to, is a summer of clubs cherry picking our best players, while trying to build a squad for next season. Don't care what anyone says, this squad should have got us to at east the play off final. I doubt very much that come the start of next season, we will have a stronger squad, opportunity lost.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
All this disappointment, I can't take anymore, I say bring back the good old days under archer and bellotti and travelling to Carlisle, and the thrill of having to win on the last day to stay in the football league!!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Currently on a train with a couple of Wednesday fans nearby, moaning at how stressful it was for them tonight and that they didn't enjoy it.
I am trying to not kill them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Man up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here