Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murphy?

Jul 7, 2003
What did he do to upset CH?

Can't see why Lua Lua has been coming on to waste a shirt when Murphy is sat on the bench.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016

Can't see why Lua Lua has been coming on to waste a shirt when Murphy is sat on the bench.

I'm baffled. Inform player scoring and taking their defense on then suddenly dropped. Lua Lua adds nothing and demands taking the free kicks which he blasts into the wall everytime. Knockart is mustard at free kicks and 100 times better than one dimanic Lua.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Tut Tut

No one is a bigger Murphy fan than me and I 100% agree with you that he probably should have come on instead of Lua Lua BUT there is nothing wrong with the relationship between CH and Jamie Murphy. Chris likes Jamie a lot. He just has a call to make and he went for Lua Lua.

Tonight is a hard night to take and everyone's emotions are running high but lets not start running with conspiracy theories like that.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I do think he has been hard done by in recent weeks.

He would have given everything tonight having played for their rivals.

CH gambled on Kaz again and it didn't come off..again.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Don't get this either.
Lua Lua has sadly been half the player he was since injury.
What has Murphy done wrong?

And we didn't use all the subs.
Baffling

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
KLL has been fun to have at the club for six years now, but sad to say it's probably time he was shipped out. He just doesn't cut it at the very top end of this division. It's a shame because he was magnificent at the beginning of the season, but sadly that now looks like it was a purple patch.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Murphy should have come on instead of Lua Lua. KLL has looked very poor since returning from injury and was a huge disappointment yet again when he came on tonight. He can't live off the memory of his form in the first month of the season any longer - Sorry Kaz but it's time to move on.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Murphy should have come on instead of Lua Lua. KLL has looked very poor since returning from injury and was a huge disappointment yet again when he came on tonight. He can't live off the memory of his form in the first month of the season any longer - Sorry Kaz but it's time to move on.

Agree with this. Think it is time to ship him out. With Murphy, Skalak, Knocheart and a fit again March we are well covered. Tilley will also step up next season.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
KLL has been fun to have at the club for six years now, but sad to say it's probably time he was shipped out. He just doesn't cut it at the very top end of this division. It's a shame because he was magnificent at the beginning of the season, but sadly that now looks like it was a purple patch.
I said exactly this last night. If we want to improve, it's players like him who we'll need to replace.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
kaz-scores.gif.gallery.jpg

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

I think he's a high end Championship player, but whenever he finds form and consistency he gets injured. We can't afford players like that in the squad.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can anyone remember him scoring from a free kick?

He's scored several. I remember a recent one against Leeds away.

I wondered if the thinking last night, was because several Wednesday players were on yellow cards, & Kaz was good at drawing fouls, so giving us more chances for set pieces.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah I thought that at the beginning of the season but as you say he then confounded me with the most insanely good start to the season possible. Which in itself is typical of LuaLua I suppose.

I'm going to sit at my desk today spending a happy sunny day ruminating on what I would do to the squad if I was in charge (which I should be).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here