Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope our players stay

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Hard to see Dunk/Knockaert/Kayal staying next season, if we have the same kind of squad then we'll be favourites to go up

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Goldson, Stephens and Stockers too. If we can keep the majority and add up top we should be looking forward to a decent season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My only criticism from what has been a brilliant season is failing to land a decent striker in Jan. That is possibly a major reason why we failed and obviously bad luck.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as Bloom is willing to fund a massive loss again I think we can keep the nucleus of this team together whilst signing that elusive big striker to give Hemed some competition.

When are the fixtures out :lolol:

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Hard to see Dunk/Knockaert/Kayal staying next season, if we have the same kind of squad then we'll be favourites to go up

They are gone but hope we squeeze every penny we can from the buying club. Seems we can't retain our best players unlike Middlesbrough, Derby, Hull, Burnley as we sell sell sell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They are gone but hope we squeeze every penny we can from the buying club. Seems we can't retain our best players unlike Middlesbrough, Derby, Hull, Burnley as we sell sell sell.

Are you stuck in the Withdean years? We turned down 5 million for Dunk when he wasn't even a first team player. I think you may be letting disappoint colour your opinion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A fan (didn't sound like a doomonger) just commented on Radio Sussex that Kayal and Stephens will leave this Summer.

That is THE midfield, the best we've had in years.

How the hell would we rebuild from that, and think that we're compete with Newc, Villa, Norwich (who will all ditch the crap and bad influences at Villa this summer)?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Ah, a perpetual miserable arse. You'll love the close season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here