Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom looks a broken man

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Inspiration to bounce back and improve. Keeps this squad, add to it, and we've got a good chance of being promoted next season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Big test coming up for him. Can he keep the squad together?Other clubs have and gone up because of it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We will win more games next season In the championship than the premier league. I'm looking forward to it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get over it tony we are all behind you for next season (even me cynical old barstard that I am)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We will win more games next season In the championship than the premier league. I'm looking forward to it.

That my MAN IS THE SPIRIT!

Rock and Roll.

Now to prepare for Rainbow at the NEC....

I'll see you all next year... Or will I?!?!? wha ha hhaa hhah haaa ha etc.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He needs to man up then, at least he can do something about it, unlike the rest of us :wink:

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
promotion would mean he gets every penny he has invested into the club back, and then some. Not surprising he looked a tad down in the dumps.

They say the wembley game is worth £180 million minimum. Could build two Amexes with that.

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
If big offers come in for Knockaert, Dunk etc it will be tough to turn down for both the player and Bloom

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
The new TV deal has kicked in so I would imagine fees will inflate quite sharply

yeah, true. Ironic though that just when the TV money goes uber-critical-stupid, Leicester remind us all that it ain't all about the money...

Still, would Bloom take £8-10m for Knockeart?

Quinny

Banned
Jul 27, 2014
yeah, true. Ironic though that just when the TV money goes uber-critical-stupid, Leicester remind us all that it ain't all about the money...

Still, would Bloom take £8-10m for Knockeart?

The way agents run football he may not have a choice if the player becomes unsettled

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not that broken - he has been into the dressing room and thanked every player for their efforts in a fantastic season.

CH very upbeat about next season and just wants his players to learn from this and come back stronger next year. And the best thing about his interview was....... he did not mention ceilings.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Knows it was our possibly one chance. Next season Norwich eg will have cash income 3x greater than ours due the new Sky deal. As will the 2017 relegated batch of clubs.

which they get to spend on all those players that took them down. they dont get money from the new deal anyway.

this has been a good season from expectation in August, disappointing how it ended last two weeks. we go again, wont be druv.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here