Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am really pi$$ed off

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Is it a prerequisite for Sheffield Wednesday fans attending away matches to have had a lobotomy? I've seen hordes of gloating neanderthal types around the town today, and it's really pi$$ed me off. What has made things worse is that a newspaper report confirmed that Bournemouth got fined £7.6 million for breaching FFP. A fine of £7.6 million, when there was in excess of £100 million at stake? Will we actually be presented with the FFP trophy today whilst those northern lobotomists rub salt into our wounds by doing a lap of 'honour' at our expense?

And to cap it all, the ****ing dog has been sick all over the kitchen.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is it a prerequisite for Sheffield Wednesday fans attending away matches to have had a lobotomy? I've seen hordes of gloating neanderthal types around the town today, and it's really pi$$ed me off. What has made things worse is that a newspaper report confirmed that Bournemouth got fined £7.6 million for breaching FFP. A fine of £7.6 million, when there was in excess of £100 million at stake? Will we actually be presented with the FFP trophy today whilst those northern lobotomists rub salt into our wounds by doing a lap of 'honour' at our expense?

Loan chats, administration cheats, FFP cheats. I'm afraid that's modern football

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

You need to put on Late For The Sky and chill for 40 mins :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here